CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

no team should scrim clg especially eg. let them wait until the pro league.

Yeah, I mean who wants to get better at the game, right? 

:wutface:

Yeah, I mean who wants to get better at the game, right? 

:wutface:

Depends on the team. Some teams would probably benefit, other teams would just get tilted and get worse. Granted, I think teams like that should probably work on their mental game, cuz dodging is for pusseys.

Off topic but does anyone stay silent when they have camo because they think the other team will hear them

No, but I do lean to the left and right when trying to dodge a shot or fire around a corner.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just when I thought Ninja was going to be a top 5 player this season...

But seriously, is he going to do this everyday? If so, forget top 5, top 10... I was so happy with the Halo grind.

Edit: I think you guys misunderstood my post. This was more a question than an opinion, I was just wondering if Ninja is going to play H1Z1 as often as he used to back when he was part of Team Liquid, because in my opinion he wasn't the best halo player back then. Thanks for the downvotes though.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 25

Off topic but does anyone stay silent when they have camo because they think the other team will hear them

Haven't noticed I do that but I do tilt my head down while strongsiding hoping it will somehow help. Unfortunately strongsiding does close to nothing in H5. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Playing CLG won't help you get better.

It's not like the majority of their games they have a very clean opening like on red-side Rig Strongholds (pre-bot territory movement) where they'd send 3 people focused on pushing Basement (one with Rail) and have Lethul cap BR base, grab BR, watch big door, nade Big Door, pick up the two extra nades as he finishes the cap of BR base and then soar through Big Door to help finish the Basement cap while other teams consistently sent 2 people off the start in the direction of Nest, basically isolating themselves on the opposite side of the map and allowing CLG to have a 4v2 that essentially gave them control off the start of the game.

Or on Red-Side Eden TS where Snakebite pushed through Tower/Bottom Mid, Frosty would Plasma Grenade the Sniper to Catwalk, where he and Royal 2 would both try to kill anyone while Lethul scoped in with Light Rifle watching ONLY the Catwalk (rarely looking at Snipe or Mid Cat, since those spots were irrelevant) also forcing a situation where anyone going outside for rockets isolated themselves and left their teammates in a 4v2 situation on the inside of the map, allowing CLG to establish first control any time their execution didn't fail.

I mean, if you played CLG, you wouldn't have game film where you could watch to see those things and adapt your strategies accordingly, right?  Because, as Lethul says, "Halo is not a strategy game."

The most frustrating part, to me, is that CLG continued to stream their scrims AND play without appearing offline and other teams STILL have not adapted to the fact that CLG's openings consistently set them up for isolation plays like that.

(Inb4 Lethul replies saying my read on their openings is wrong and that x player didn't do y action.)

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

https://twitter.com/Ninja_TB/status/718472134461231104

But seriously, is he going to do this everyday? If so, forget top 5, top 10... I was so happy with the Halo grind.

this is like the first or second time he's played a game other then halo. Its OK if he takes a break every now and then
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I always whisper/talk really low when I'm being sneaky. It's the weirdest little subconscious thing and I have no idea where the habit developed.

OT: Whatever team Spartan is on will be top-4. It's hard to lose games when you have someone running around winning almost every fight he gets into.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why give Ninja crap for playing H1Z1 occasionally?  He stills grinds H5 more than most pros.

• Upvote (+1) 7

He played for an hour chiiil

• Upvote (+1) 2

you right, you right. 

Just wanna see you in a "main slayer" role again. Assault, Aries, & someone else would be interesting.

Edit: Teaming with 2gre would be fine, but with him and Str8 Sick, I don't think it would work out. Can't have more than 2 passive players on a H5 team.

or they should just get better at the video game

This guy is a fucking legend

OT- really pulling for stellur to land a solid team. I like watching his stream when he actually does it.

Playing CLG is the best possible training you are going to get. I know it must be frustrating to try to punch your hand through a brick wall but it doesn't justify dodging them. I think the real reason Ninj may not want to play them is because there is a small chance somebody might consider dipping when they get dominated. Not that I think it would happen, but there is no use in taking that risk if you are afraid your team isn't fully committed yet. 

when i see @@aPG post intel and be(heinz)d the scenes stuff on the forums.

b89dbaf642cb539105ae5fdf81d79cab.500x276

TY for being active on here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/Ninja_TB/status/718472134461231104

So nobody bats an eye when pros play CS:GO our CoD?

It's technically off season until pro league starts and even then, unless it's scrims, playing MM 24/7 won't benefit in the long run.

He's a dual game Pro. Not even on the same medium. It doesn't hurt his shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No drama whatsoever, he has and always will be one of my favorite teammates. There's still a possibility we could team but everything's up in the air right now

Ok, gotcha. He's been MIA for a lot of things recently, was just wondering.

FWIW, I'd like to see you, Heinz, Unlegit, & Stellur as the new TL. 

Edit: Double post, pls delete.

No drama whatsoever, he has and always will be one of my favorite teammates. There's still a possibility we could team but everything's up in the air right now

y2jIo9dq.png

After watching Frosty's stream last night there is no doubt in my mind that he is the best player in H5 right now.