CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

deff want to see RNG vs EG again now that EG is kind of settling in. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

No we didn't, I wanted to stay with Unlegit at the very least and solidify a solid 4th

I'm glad . You guys are really good on that squad together.

The way you guys tag team insults on Ace is just magical. Has me rolling every night.

but seriously you two should stick together, you're both the best possible foundation for that squad

Even if he's not teaming with big names, he gotta choose more aggressive players to complement his style. Str8 Sick & Arkanum are not that.

I'd like to see him with the Ryanoob/Goofy duo, plus another F/A like Nemassist or Swift Kill. 

you right, you right. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

No we didn't, I wanted to stay with Unlegit at the very least and solidify a solid 4th

How does one solidify a solid? Maniac, your thoughts? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ace is really good, and with him teaming with FS and Maniac before, they've got a lot of chemistry.

Chemistry > "Better Players" imo

That's why you saw teams like Allegiance and Elevate in the Top 4 at Worlds.

Random brackets played a large factor there as well though

I just don't see a world where ace flame and maniac are top 8. They're all similarly lacking certain skills and the mindset you see with players on CLG. It's not always about being "good".

Spartan and Naded GRIND HARD and I really see them as the only way Optic makes top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maniac and Ace on the same team again?

Can that team handle that many naps?

Optic Halo: If one naps, we all nap !!

Did Heinz retire? Has he been playing?

I still don't know why Heinz, hysteria, 2gre and str8 sick aren't a squad that's tried running games. I wanna say maybe Heinz is done for the season?
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG was already complaining last night that they were getting dodged.

Pros, how does the whole scrimming thing work out? Do you guys set up scrims in advance, make schedule, or is it an unorganized free-for-all thing where you just basically ask who's on and wants to scrim?

Pros, how does the whole scrimming thing work out? Do you guys set up scrims in advance, make schedule, or is it an unorganized free-for-all thing where you just basically ask who's on and wants to scrim?

i think they have a group skype chat of some sort

Spartan does not meet the requirement of 8 tumblr quotes tweeted per day, sorry.

naded better step up his game then :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heinz can't be done after this season. He played really well this year and last year, been on top teams, and just needs a good team to do well. He's a very aggressive obj players so he gets shit on for having a lower K/D, but that's the nature of the position. Plus he can actually lead the team in TS, so he's got slaying power.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan does not meet the requirement of 8 tumblr quotes tweeted per day, sorry.

YaWEjNv.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yeah that potential Liquid roster is essentially the ALG that broke up after 3 scrims with APG instead of El Town. I highly doubt it sticks.

Why?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Off topic but does anyone stay silent when they have camo because they think the other team will hear them

ofc, and I also duck when I get shot, lean forward when I'm trying to get away, and say "ow" when I get killed

wish I was kidding  :ghost:

Ace is really good, and with him teaming with FS and Maniac before, they've got a lot of chemistry.

Chemistry > "Better Players" imo

That's why you saw teams like Allegiance and Elevate in the Top 4 at Worlds.

Well that and the golden bracket they both had...................

• Upvote (+1) 3

no team should scrim clg especially eg. let them wait until the pro league.

Off topic but does anyone stay silent when they have camo because they think the other team will hear them

I find myself doing the caster thing where they whisper cast when someone has camo or is making a sneaky play. I'll make whispering callouts lol.

deff want to see RNG vs EG again now that EG is kind of settling in. 

I don't know why no one else mentioned this but RoyBox had been gaming for like 12 hours before starting scrims the night of EG vs RNG.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1