CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Spartan just ninjad str8 sick

Now Str8sick just fell off the map lol

If anyone ever needs a definition of "tilted", here it is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

a173b9d983.png

:prayers:

Hey, it's been like that his whole halo career  :lxthul:

I do love naded though, sorry about that comment. 

Now I'm not sure where I want Spartan to see end up, he played well with Optic abd Liquid, I think the faster success would be with Liquid, but we have not seen the full Halo 5 potential of Optic's other half.

What series of scrims from last night are worth putting up on the vod subreddit?

Now I'm not sure where I want Spartan to see end up, he played well with Optic abd Liquid, I think the faster success would be with Liquid, but we have not seen the full Halo 5 potential of Optic's other half.

I completely agree, also on the OpTic Halo squad he will be the star and the system/playstyle will be built around him. In my opinion that would make it a better fit for him. I'm also an OpTic fan so I do have a bias about wanting him on the team. Someone more knowledgeable like Audley would probably give a better breakdown on that.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What series of scrims from last night are worth putting up on the vod subreddit?

Well closest series of the night was probably RNG vs Crowd Pleasers. 7-6 in favor of RNG with a great comeback on Empire SH by CP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Big day tomorrow guys

Are they announcing the removal of radar? :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Are they announcing the removal of radar? :apg:

What in the name of russells' teapot is with your username...

Well closest series of the night was probably RNG vs Crowd Pleasers. 7-6 in favor of RNG with a great comeback on Empire SH by CP.

Awesome, that's what I was looking for. Any particular POV(s) you'd recommend? I'm going to be doing the full series from one, maaaybe two peoples pov's.

What in the name of russells' teapot is with your username...

It's just wow?

It's just wow?

It's so long though

I've seen this topic a couple times and I want to add my two cents. You want to play the best team, the only thing it is going to do is make you better. You do not get better by rolling over teams, because that doesn't present any new obstacles/challenges that you have to adapt to. Every team should want to play CLG because they are going to gain the most from it, because the most important thing in this game is being down and being able to come back.

And i don't want to hear the excuse that it will hurt team morale, or cause tilting or etc etc. Teams know they are playing the best team - it wouldn't be my mindset but realistically they know that they are probably going to lose. If a team is trying out a new player and they get steamrolled by CLG thats obviously not an accurate tryout because you are playing a team that lost what less than 10 games since X Games? 

This RNG team has been playing together for at least a week now, they should be trying to scrim CLG now. Not making an excuse of if we beat them ppl will say they were rusty and if they beat us they will say we suck. You should want to progress as a player/team.

CP is going to be good, as is nV. I could be wrong but I think i saw a CP vs Liquid + Spartan scrim go even the other night? I still think Liquid should pick up spartan, stellur is really good at this game but I just don't think his comms is up there yet to be perceived as an overall better player than Spartan. Although when taking spartan on a team you do have to worry about out of game stuff (mood) things like that. But I believe its the teams job to just check in with him and make sure everythings ok.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't tell if you mean Friday or Saturday because of how fucked up pros sleep schedules are :/

The 9th. And I think it will be pro league information of some kind. Flamesword mentioned in his stream in conversation with Naded that Maniac better/will have to be warmed up to playing H5 again by the 9th, and said it like it was going to be an important date of some kind. This was the same day as the 343 phone call. (Could also have said the 8th, it was a few days ago)

The OG tactics and knowledge from Naded and the filthy slaying power from Spartan are exactly what Flame and Maniac need I think.

One vote for Optic Spartan here.