CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic's CoD and CS teams have a salary. Halo team doesn't.

I also think EnVy doesn't provide a salary simply because of how easily players have left/been picked up (implies no contract issues). 

I hope the  :intel: keeps rolling in. We all have a fever, and the only prescription is more intel!

Lethul's back from Hollywood, I think?

So rosters can start being formed now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i see victory x ninja and commonly as a team of 3. not sure if ogre 2 works, or fis. i bet vic x ninja and commonly could lure stellur, or spartan back if scrims with that new ALG squad don't go well.( which i assume they wont)  as it sits, i think CLG is the best team followed by EG and closely tailed by whatever team ninja and victory put together. Just have to wait for scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, if the scrims dont go well with the new ALG i could see stellur going back to optic and Sparty going back to renegades.

After all, that first Leftovers squad with commonly ninja spartan and victory was good. and victory has improved a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

By the way the hot Intel flying around i57 at the moment is that observer mode is built for dev kits only for the foreseeable future. Real kick in the teeth for community events if this is the case.

My surprised face

moriarty___surprise_face___gif_by_talich

i see victory x ninja and commonly as a team of 3. not sure if ogre 2 works, or fis. i bet vic x ninja and commonly could lure stellur, or spartan back if scrims with that new ALG squad don't go well.( which i assume they wont)  as it sits, i think CLG is the best team followed by EG and closely tailed by whatever team ninja and victory put together. Just have to wait for scrims.

Confused-Girl-Meme-03.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

By the way the hot Intel flying around i57 at the moment is that observer mode is built for dev kits only for the foreseeable future. Real kick in the teeth for community events if this is the case.

Fan. Fucking. Tastic.

Possibly because of the dedicated server setup they have with the dev kits.

Might not work currently with standard dedicated servers.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im starting to think that 343 doesn't have the brain power to produce high quality products. They either have shitty programmers or programmer that don't anything about halo or crappy project managers. Like holy hell is 2016 and we don't have a real spectator mode, or an observer mode, no party details, no score screen medals, etc...

The list of features missing is just way too big, is a combination of crappy management with 0 halo experience programmers. Like any programmers who ever played halo knows the importance of medals in score screen.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why isn't there a way for people to get a hold of the HWC theater files. Would be a really cool way for people to rewatch the games from different perspectives.

• Upvote (+1) 6

i see victory x ninja and commonly as a team of 3. not sure if ogre 2 works, or fis. i bet vic x ninja and commonly could lure stellur, or spartan back if scrims with that new ALG squad don't go well.( which i assume they wont) as it sits, i think CLG is the best team followed by EG and closely tailed by whatever team ninja and victory put together. Just have to wait for scrims.

Uhhh, Denial?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja Victory Commonly Heinz

They'd have way to many objective focused played. APG could be good on that team, but it seems APG and Heinz like teaming toghether.

Optic's CoD and CS teams have a salary. Halo team doesn't.

I also think EnVy doesn't provide a salary simply because of how easily players have left/been picked up (implies no contract issues). 

You are incorrect, Halo teams do have contracts based on monthly pay.

ALG manager even confirmed their monthly pay with all 4 players. If ALG has contracts you best bet EG, CLG, and probably Denial & RNG had them as well to say the least. 

• Downvote (-1) 4

ALG manager even confirmed their monthly pay with all 4 players. If ALG has contracts you best bet EG, CLG, and probably Denial & RNG had them as well to say the least. 

He's specifically talking about OpTic.

He only said Envy/Optic doesn't pay salary. Not all teams

You're making this really hard for me with your really bad opinions.  That entire post was ridiculous.  First off, Commonly is by far the least "set" piece of that roster...so I have literally no idea how you concluded that he's in the TO3 (and not 2gre) when every bit of information available disputes that.  Secondly, why on Earth would you conclude that the new Allegiance team "wouldn't do well" when they are quite obviously a better team on paper (given past performance) than Renegades.  Spartan and Stellur left because that roster is an upgrade, DUH.  You finish off your shitpost by somehow coming to the conclusion that a Ninja/Victory roster is somehow the 3rd best team in the game? Huh? Based off of what? Did Denial just disappear off the face of the planet? What happened to Liquid? What exactly have Ninja and Victory done to magically ascend to 3rd best when you're looking at two of the least consistent players in this game?

I'm posting GIFs and Pics in response to your posts because an actual response would probably make you feel bad.

YES THANK YOU A RESPONSE LET US BE CIVIL AND HAVE A DEBATE OK. (btw im a comedian and get heckled a lot so i am not easily offended so don't ever worry about that) 

it would be in ninja and victory best interest to keep commonly over fis or ogre2 he was not an anchor on EG it just did not work, he played consistent and they were still a top team. 

no information proves that any player besides victory and ninja are set in stone. ninja even said on stream fis and ogre 2 are wild cards. ogre 2 went double neg twice against huke mmjoe randa and danoxide last night in match making on standard gametypes. he has good games and bad games. im not 100% sold on him, and being able to read body language like i can watching ninjas face and eyes while looking at ogre2s stats after a game says something. 

spartan and stellur left for something different not something better. el town and unlegit are by no means an upgrade. el town played the 3rd worse behind naded on alg. and unlegit has never wowed anyone hes just consistent. just a glue piece.

denial was getting throttled by everyone but liquid and liquid was destroying everyone including ALG besides denial. denial has a lot of work to do, if you tracked their win loss in scrims it is not good at all. they only took slayers off clg. so did  epsilon.. 

ninja and victory played extremely well at worlds, hence being able to attract players like ogre 2 fis and commonly. i bet other players would kill to be a part of that duo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

why do people keep thinking denial is that good, i love bubu hes the man. but they are a slayer focused team. they were getting slaughtered by everyone not named liquid. literally liquid was 18-0 against everyone but denial where they were 4-6. Denial got 3-0'd in pool play by elevate.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 10