CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Shooter vid! 

Maybe WFX is picking up Crowd Pleasers? Watching vid now, don't kill me if he disconfirms it. 

wow this is actually really sad

• Upvote (+1) 4

What team is crowd pleasers now ??.

Cratos, Bubudubu, Huke, & Shooter.

Org could be AE, Denial, or WFX. Though Shooter's vid might indicate that WFX is trying to develop him as the personality of the team, transitioning from the Ryanoob/Randa era. 

I could be reading too much into it though.

But one thing's for sure - Ryanoob & Shooter are stand-up guys for not leaving Randa the night before roster lock. They had an offer to join Hysteria & Cloud, which would give them a much better seed (and arguably team), but decided it wouldn't be fair to Randa.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And when it gets to that point, they will change but what is the incentive now? Remember for every change in life there has to be an incentive.

wowwowowoowwowoowowowoowow 

u need an incentive to be a decent human? nah. miss me with that bs lol. 

KV2d26b.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6

wowwowowoowwowoowowowoowow

u need an incentive to be a decent human? nah. miss me with that bs lol.

KV2d26b.gif

Ninja is a bad person? Aren't you subbed to him? Odd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is miken not a decent human being? How about Lethul? Ninja? the list goes on, in fact i would say more than 70% of pro's use that term REGULARLY, in fact I will go a step further and say its is a dominant term in all of E-sports.

Now what i was arguing, which people seem to have missed is that if they want to effect change in this specific area, it is not going to happen unless the league imposes some restrictions on it (which btw will take away from the spectator experience as the pro's reactions will be moderated then) as changing something which is predominantly said needs some kind of carrot or stick to drive it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So... About that Gears 4 LAN support..  :kappa:

Let's wait to see how it works before we jump to conclusions

Ninja is a bad person? Aren't you subbed to him? Odd.

really dont even belive im having this conversation right now, two dudes out here defending rape culture. 

and i have talked and stated my opinions with pro players about using the phrase "get raped" and it is a work in progress, people are making great improvement. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

any pro that uses the phrase "get raped" will 100% tell you they don't mean it or it slipped or it was not on purpose. 

i would hope.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

any pro that uses the phrase "get raped" will 100% tell you they don't mean it or it slipped or it was not on purpose. 

i would hope.

any pro with a brain

also people getting mad about memes makes me want to post 3x more memes lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm kind of new to this forum and love it so far but this whole "raped" debate is kind of dumb, especially while i'm here to get caught up on my intel.  Side note, I asked Flamesword in twitch chat is they're looking at Spartan, and he said definitely.  I know that seems obvious since Spartan is a monster, but it would be nice to have an Optic team that (in theory) would be good and I could totally get behind.

• Upvote (+1) 4

We'll see how Optic scrims go tonight, but I'd rather see Assault on Optic than Stellur.

IMO, Stellur & Maniac have playstyles that are too similar. Maniac had to be more front and center when Stellur was on Optic, and that's not his comfort zone.

Also, Assault is very underrated in H5, and was the best player on Triggers Pound IMO. Also very aggressive which would work well with Naded & FS - which would allow Maniac to "float" more and play to his strengths.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i would hope.

my point exactly, it is meaningless, look i am not interested in this anymore, i think people are becoming too pc sensitive but whatever 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Love how he goes straight back to calm callouts. Ola is like the Bill Hicks of Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

my point exactly, it is meaningless, look i am not interested in this anymore, i think people are becoming too pc sensitive but whatever 

if it's meaningless then why are they apologizing? :holmes:  think about it 

I'm kind of new to this forum and love it so far but this whole "raped" debate is kind of dumb, especially while i'm here to get caught up on my intel.  Side note, I asked Flamesword in twitch chat is they're looking at Spartan, and he said definitely.  I know that seems obvious since Spartan is a monster, but it would be nice to have an Optic team that (in theory) would be good and I could totally get behind.

intel well is dry as fuck right now, unfortunately, that's why we're talking about nonsense

off season sucks

i think spartan on optic would make them a very good team, one i could certainly get behind 

• Upvote (+1) 3