CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do you have a video for this? I see people mention this but don't understand how to do it.

On the Railgun reticle, there are 2 straight lines that go out each side of the circle from the middle of each edge of the circle itself. Once the charge goes past or touches those two lines, you can let go at any point and the Railgun fires. You can also keep holding it until the charge goes full circle and the Railgun will automatically fire. Letting go as soon as the charge reaches halfway through the circle where those 2 lines are saves around half a second.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I agree with you and didn't say it did. it was just a really good response. You and I both know we try to handle things within 343 and us and it doesn't always get done. It's sad that people have to take it to social media when it doesn't always need to. It's like you guys complaining at regionals about the headset issue. When you complained about it they claim there is nothing they can do. You tweet about it and look at what happened. Obviously different scenarios and overall I agree with you, but sometimes things need to be said. It happens in just about every game. 

Anyone else think Snakebite is the true hero of the community? 

#BreakoutPolls

Guys what should I make my next gamertag? I need suggestions m80s and you all seem like a creative bunch so I thought I would look here

• Upvote (+1) 7

Guys what should I make my next gamertag? I need suggestions m80s and you all seem like a creative bunch so I thought I would look here

Reneganguin

PolarBeaRNG

Or

Zaneguin

SageModeBijuMegaRasenShurikenguin

• Upvote (+1) 2

I actually kinda like this one not gonna lie

Flippers!

or how bout.. Penguinjommonly X

Penguins Mate For Life

• Upvote (+1) 1

pznguinegades

H5 is actually #14 on twitch right now w/ almost 6k viewers 

pHmpbwB.gif

We'll be a lot higher soon come pro league. I guarantee it or Ninja refunds all his subs....Esports are huge but I'm a firm believer Halo has the potential to go farther. I have my reasons

• Upvote (+1) 3

Reneguin

Edit: Peneguade

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Penguin HCS

Penguin ZzZzZ (cause some people are still sleeping on you)

A Pure Penguin

IgoturPenguola

Penguin X

• Upvote (+1) 4

Penguinja

• Upvote (+1) 1

StK Penguin

MOB Penguin

KSI Pengiun

Penguinning

Penguin cant FLY

Penguin Rising

Painguin

I'm loving A Pure Penguin. Well done team.

• Upvote (+1) 1