CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There is a little bar that fills below the reticule. When it's full you can release and it will fire, about twice as fast as if you had just held trigger till it fired itself.

Ahhhh I knew there was something more to it, thanks!

Assuming all these rosters stick, (nV, TL, RNG ect), where does that leave Heinz and Ogre 2? 

If you don't play this game super aggressive you lose, you're forgetting Ola is the "main slayer" 

El town is a good objective minded, power up controlling teammate. While also having good communication and teamwork. 

You're looking too deep into it my friend.

I see where you're coming from. Yeah, I definitely didn't consider Ola the main slayer, my mistake. I disagree about having to play super aggressive, but you're the pro. Depending on how chips fall for the remaining teams, I don't think you guys are going to break top 4 unless you get a Spartan/APG type player or Rayne progresses into that role. Good luck though and I appreciate your interaction with the community. 

Assuming all these rosters stick, (nV, TL, RNG ect), where does that leave Heinz and Ogre 2? 

Hysteria, Str8 sick, 2gre, Heinz would be good

Who teams w/ Contra and Dev though? What about Ryanoob?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hysteria, Str8 sick, 2gre, Heinz would be good

Who teams w/ Contra and Dev though? What about Ryanoob?

Personally I think a team of Contra Dev Ryanoob Bubu would kill 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh, that's what everyone is talking about? I assumed you could somehow release the shot earlier so the shot would fire quicker.

You can release it earlier to fire faster. No clue what that guy was talking about

You can release it earlier to fire faster. No clue what that guy was talking about

im bad and am debarring myself from posting halo advice

BTW just in case this hasn't been mentioned, instant power ups are still a thing.  Just saw Snip3down do it. 

If someone PM'd me a VOD link to Lethuls "analysis" of Maniac before I will pay you back in favours of your choosing..

It's 6am I'm gonna pass outs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are so many good players still without a decisive team it's insane.

Hysteria, Heinz, Contra, Predevonator, Stellur, Ryanoob, Lifestyle, Assault, Randa, Goofy, Cloud, Fearitself, T2 kinda

What a time to be a Halo fan. So much talent, so many notable players.

Just wait when the talent from challenger division starts to pour in. I have a feeling that after the first pro league ends, nothing will be the same as before. HWC already prooved that and challenger league is even better ground for new young gods to show up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another Slayer lost by CLG

All teams should conspire to not scrim clg unless it's a 13 game slayer only series.

:puckett:

• Upvote (+1) 2

All teams should conspire to not scrim clg unless it's a 13 game slayer only series.

:puckett:

Why would you scrim a team only on that team's weaker gametypes?

That helps them more than it helps you.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Spartan just went 21-15-8 in a game of Truth Slayer.  That's 72% Kill Participation...

He can definitely slay with the best of them but man, CLG look like gods on empire.

Questions/concerns for pro league...

How will seeding work? I don't want to see Liquid vs. Renegades to make it into the league.

Double Elim bracket?? Please... For more accurate results.

Roster lock? Limit it to two changes a season perhaps. At least one IMO.

Biggest factor will be how they decide to seed. Maybe add together HWC/regionals placings for players? Idk if that even really makes sense but with all these new rosters i don't want to see ANY type of randomized bracket.... This league will span over a few months so lets not have any weird stuff going on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did anyone else not think we would make it to a 4th season of HCS when the first season was announced and MCC bombed? Pretty sick that we have  :flames:

Thank you 343 and community. 

P.S. Remove radar, add a couple nice forge maps, and put in HCS team and old school team skins. Ty  :prayers:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1