HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OpTic were up 2-1 in Truth Flag and lost

Flamesword should coach.

edit:

Joke_over_your_head.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Live look at Bungie today....

Well to be fair, they did give up on making competitive shooters completely. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quinn said on twitter that the only HCS gametype that was changed was The Rig. So maybe they didn't mean to do that? 

How do you get your killfeed to be green?

It was with the update.  Fireteam member show up green now. 

OpTic were up 2-1 in Truth Flag and lost

Optic was down 0-1 in Truth Flag and lost.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm watching both Maniac and Mikwen and I think the biggest difference btween the two teams is that after the lag out OpTic is joking about Maniac using an AR and nV is actually talking about their game on Truth and their start on Rig and what they can do better. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm watching both Maniac and Mikwen and I think the biggest difference btween the two teams is that after the lag out OpTic is joking about Maniac using an AR and nV is actually talking about their game on Truth and their start on Rig and what they can do better. 

I know we're big on taking scrims seriously but come on. The BIGGEST difference?

• Upvote (+1) 2

FS is not the problem right now.

Maniac, who I consider the best player on optic during the LCQ and Regionals, is suuuuper rusty. His aim and movement is butt cheeks right now.

lol butt cheeks? XD 

Dude rig strong hold Needs to keep the updated locations no more outside OP nest yard combo, or atleast much more difficult since you need to leave nest to team fire in yard

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We were just following Ninja the PERFECT professionals example and now he's disappointed with us... smfh. 

I used the Torque reference as an example that pros opinions and what they tweet matter. Torques lighting and off the launch was a horrible map and this tweet was golden. Does not change the fact that we cannot just tweet things so quickly. 

I couldn't help but laugh at the Ninjas post followed by frostys response HOLYYYYYY REQT xD

People would have liked torque and it wouldn't be dodged every time if you didn't tweet something like that....

See I can switch up too. 

I agree with you and didn't say it did. it was just a really good response. You and I both know we try to handle things within 343 and us and it doesn't always get done. It's sad that people have to take it to social media when it doesn't always need to. It's like you guys complaining at regionals about the headset issue. When you complained about it they claim there is nothing they can do. You tweet about it and look at what happened. Obviously different scenarios and overall I agree with you, but sometimes things need to be said. It happens in just about every game. 

Wah

c40.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Dude rig strong hold Needs to keep the updated locations no more outside OP nest yard combo, or atleast much more difficult since you need to leave nest to team fire in yard

no

Rig strongholds is an official HCS change

Is there much incentive to keep competing since the Championships? Like are the tournaments low end prize pools and small orgs, or does 343 and MS have more big ones coming? Genuinely curious.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Is there much incentive to keep competing since the Championships? Like are the tournaments low end prize pools and small orgs, or does 343 and MS have more big ones coming? Genuinely curious.

Pro League's are often salaried (Halo's might not be) and are better ROI for Orgs than Open Bracket events.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OpTic low key the hero of Halo rn.

Atrocious livestream with audio and production issues... Announce OpTic Naded.

Dual Binaries on Coliseum... hype Scrim vs. nV

• Upvote (+1) 6

Loved seeing both ends of that no scope on Maniac. Mikwin looking HOT.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic just seems like they are going through the motions. Naded has to take over this team if they have any chance to compete. Mentality is all wrong.

EDIT: And as I'm typing this Maniac says "these guys have literally been playing since Regionals and I'm just trying to get back into playing. It's just hard to keep up". Well genius WHO'S FAULT IS THAT!!!!!!!!! Like, seriously?

• Upvote (+1) 7