CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is it true there is now a sword and camo close to each other?

Yup, but both bottom middle and top middle are completely open. Chances you get both Sword and Camo together is low.

Yup, but both bottom middle and top middle are completely open. Chances you get both Sword and Camo together is low.

Wouldn't that make it more likely? You can literally grab sword/camo together within a second.

• Upvote (+1) 1

someone on Ninja's stream, I think Unlegit, just went "Dude, CLG just got nerfed, no BRs on Coliseum"

• Upvote (+1) 5

someone on Ninja's stream, I think Unlegit, just went "Dude, CLG just got nerfed, no BRs on Coliseum"

I think they'll still be ok for some reason....

• Upvote (+1) 2

<p>

The Good

• Everything about Coliseum except the Binaries
  • Empire OS/Shotgun Placement (Slayer/CTF)
  • Empire Rockets (Slayer/CTF)
  • Empire Stronghold Outside
  • Torque Dual Snipers (Good for CTF, bad for Slayer)
  • Torque Camo

The Bad

• Plasma Pistol right next to OS on Empire
  • Free Scattershot for OS on Strongholds Empire
  • Binaries on Coli
  • Sword next to Camo on Torque

I have no fucking clue

• Empire CTF Window Blocker
  • Boltshots on Coli and Empire
  • SMG in Empire Bases
about the empire window blocker. Can they be moved? If not that seems dumb once a team gets a flag into their base that's a guaranteed cap. No clutch stops
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Wouldn't that make it more likely? You can literally grab sword/camo together within a second.

I wouldn't think so, no.

Both areas are completely open. Players are going to be shooting each other while trying to grab Sword and Camo off the start. It's only if the someone goes unchallenged both top and bottom middle that they'll get the combo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So what happened to universal settings for casual and competitive? That's why we have radar right? Now we have none HCS maps being played in matchmaking, different maps in matchmaking than the pros use in customs, different guns on certain gametypes for matchmaking and competitive, and different settings.

Then after that we have to remember what gametypes on what maps have what weapons/power ups because it all varies based on gametype? I hope to never see anyone use the "universal settings" excuse ever again, this shit is 100x more confusing than everything competitive(correct settings, correct maps, correct gametypes) being in an MLG playlist.

I'm confused and I follow all this crap. Imagine casuals...good god.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Anyone good with halo 5 forge that can help revert the maps to HWC settings until 343 hotfixes them?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously I am over all of the halo pros being incredibly unprofessional trying to be funny and troll on twitter. This is the same shit that drove halo reach into the ground was every single halo pros opinions were negative and made everyone else hate the game as well. 

The update for custom games was an accident and everyone tweeted stupid shit immediately before finding out it was not on purpose. 

I am tilted

Its a little bit annoying tbh, but 343 should have thought these things through.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm sorry, clearly I love this game and this franchise. I respect a lot of people at 343, but from the amateur level stream yesterday to implementing this into customs?!

How does a company of this size and magnitude make mistakes like this????

Continually. There's ALWAYS SOMETHING.

You're insane if you hold stream audio issues against anybody. Have you ever run a streaming setup? There's a reason every video game tournament on Twitch has some sort of technical difficulty, and it's not just because ESL/MLG/343/whoever are incompetent. When you combine audio gear and streaming software something ALWAYS goes wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seriously I am over all of the halo pros being incredibly unprofessional trying to be funny and troll on twitter. This is the same shit that drove halo reach into the ground was every single halo pros opinions were negative and made everyone else hate the game as well.

The update for custom games was an accident and everyone tweeted stupid shit immediately before finding out it was not on purpose.

I am tilted

It's almost like people don't have that much trust in 343 or something.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The Good

• Everything about Coliseum except the Binaries
  • Empire OS/Shotgun Placement (Slayer/CTF)
  • Empire Rockets (Slayer/CTF)
  • Empire Stronghold Outside
  • Torque Dual Snipers (Good for CTF, bad for Slayer)
  • Torque Camo

The Bad

• Plasma Pistol right next to OS on Empire
  • Free Scattershot for OS on Strongholds Empire
  • Binaries on Coli
  • Sword next to Camo on Torque

I have no fucking clue

• Empire CTF Window Blocker
  • Boltshots on Coli and Empire
  • SMG in Empire Bases

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

I will enjoy watching these settings in competitive Halo.

I am so fucking glad there are two long range power weapons on Coliseum now. I was so tired of watching a sniper just take over the map. Sucks that they are binary rifles, but after the shit-fit that everyone is throwing, we might see dual snipers instead.

You're insane if you hold stream audio issues against anybody. Have you ever run a streaming setup? There's a reason every video game tournament on Twitch has some sort of technical difficulty, and it's not just because ESL/MLG/343/whoever are incompetent. When you combine audio gear and streaming software something ALWAYS goes wrong.

Theres audio issues, and then theres the disaster that went on yesterday.

EVERY Update stream has had issues. Every one of them.

If you continually defend them, they'll never improve.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am tilted

Or the game was actual garbage and the only time it had viewers was when you were 1v1'ing the sudds.

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I am tilted

I don't even think anyone is serious tbh. 343's mistakes and accidents are a running joke at this point and we all just join in

I am tilted

Gained a lot of respect for you for this.

+rep

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2