CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

100% taking credit for starting the CLG vs RNG scrim rumors.

Just because you said that, they cancelled the scrim. well done lol

dwight.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Does anyone know if instant OS is still possible? I know they patched server crashes but the patch notes didn't say they removed instant OS.

Still possible.

This is a bit off topic but I want some feedback from you guys on my most recent pet project (go easy on me please, I've never admin'd or moderated a subreddit before and I have zero experience with CSS).

I created a subreddit to fill the void we have in terms of halo vods. I feel that easy access to vods is integral to an esport's growth so I plan on posting scrims/tournament vods as they happen (within reason, I don't think I'll be able to keep up with ALL of the scrims, so I will probably pick and choose the good ones based on feedback I see from you guys here).

I just finished posting all the group stage games from championships and hope to have the bracket play vods posted by this time tomorrow.

The link is: https://www.reddit.com/r/ProHaloVods/

The other post was just a test as I tried to come up with the best way to format the posts/data tables.

I know it's a bland sub right now with no images or data in the sidebar but I plan on teaching myself enough CSS to utilize the open source code from r/loleventvods so that it looks more appealing and I can put the team logos next to their names in the posts themselves.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cool idea - feel free to make a thread in general discussion if you want, you would gain more traction here than a brand new Subreddit :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

One thing I'm kind of :salt: about is that I figured we would be able to talk about where @@Chig would land after worlds. He doesn't even seem to be playing. :(

One thing I'm kind of :salt: about is that I figured we would be able to talk about where @@Chig would land after worlds. He doesn't even seem to be playing. :(

I think he's still coaching.

this post has me like

95265-Dr-Seuss-Whoville-Imgur-upvote-7fA

I expect only the best. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@Cratos has some stuff that he has to work out that directly relates to a lot of the  :intel:  in the Spotlight before I can publish.

Once he gives me the all clear, I'll publish obviously, but I'm in Austin Texas for the MotoGP this weekend. The spotlight will either be posted tomorrow, Monday, or sometime in the near future when I get the all clear.

I've got my eyes on @, @@StelluR, @eLtown, and a few other pros for the next spotlight. Anybody have a pro they'd like to see?

Also...that camera I've mentioned before arrived today. I'll begin working on my YouTube content on Monday.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Redvelvet has given Ninja 3 different $100 donations in like 10 minutes.

EG Ninja confirmed  :kappa:

Edit: Make that 4 5  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

"i've only been through one half of the map but it's already better than the other dlc maps" -Lethul

why does it not surprise me how my opinion aligns more with lethul then roy?

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Cratos has some stuff that he has to work out that directly relates to a lot of the  :intel:  in the Spotlight before I can publish.

Once he gives me the all clear, I'll publish obviously, but I'm in Austin Texas for the MotoGP this weekend. The spotlight will either be posted tomorrow, Monday, or sometime in the near future when I get the all clear.

I've got my eyes on @, @@StelluR, @eLtown, and a few other pros for the next spotlight. Anybody have a pro they'd like to see?

Also...that camera I've mentioned before arrived today. I'll begin working on my YouTube content on Monday.

Personally I think @@StelluR is a sleeper. He's such a good player, I wanna see more of him. He has my vote. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

el town  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Every time you mention Shadowrun my heart sings. You forever have my +rep.

Two Humans elevator bank
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Is tyrant the worst competitive halo map of all time yet? 

• Downvote (-1) 2

I would like to see @, considering he's been probably the most hyped/talked about player since Worlds. That coupled with the fact that he was *relatively* unknown until pretty recently.

• Upvote (+1) 4

No. Not even in the discussion.

Good. Glad there is finally a DLC map I don't have to hear people constantly complain about.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Good. Glad there is finally a DLC map I don't have to hear people constantly complain about.  :)

but muh torque :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Towey  

I'm one of the few who watches all of your uploads.  Please keep it going I really enjoy them, but I agree with @@Kables .  

If you can try to make it 1 video it would be easier.

Don't stop bringing the content, I'm starved for VoD, please try to get every players perspective.  

Maybe you could try uploading just a few of the best games in terms of the person's perspective, not just the games they played well but also the videos we could learn the most from.  

Keep it up!

• Upvote (+1) 2