CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A little late, becasue I actually do sleep, but did anyone else hear FS last night when running with Naded? He said something to the effect of "Man Brett, you are on top of that OS timing. It's so nice to have someone who knows the time of it and is calling it out all the time." :apg:

I'm a pro FS guy, but jeez man. I pray that Naded can whip them into shape and they get a decent fourth.

• Upvote (+1) 6

How about a little bit of juicy :intel: to hold everybody over until the Pro Player Spotlight launches. 

Fletch: After the Halo World Championship, roster mania took no time to start. Did you know Allegiance would break apart after the tournament? 

Cratos: Yes I wanted a roster change or to be off the team weeks before the finals. I also knew at regionals that eg would pick up Suspector

Juicy.

• Upvote (+1) 6

A little late, becasue I actually do sleep, but did anyone else hear FS last night when running with Naded? He said something to the effect of "Man Brett, you are on top of that OS timing. It's so nice to have someone who knows the time of it and is calling it out all the time." :apg:

I'm a pro FS guy, but jeez man. I pray that Naded can whip them into shape and they get a decent fourth.

Maybe he's referring to the other 2 they played with at regionals?  I know Mike calls out the time, but I didn't hear too much of it from the others. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG vs CLG scrim prediction. 

Tonight we will hopefully see the hottest,and most talked about potential team RNG (Ninja Vic x,Commonly,Penguin), scrim against the world champions CLG. For those of you who do not like to read, CLG will more than likely win the scrim series in my opinion, BUT RNG may put up the greatest challenge CLG has seen since forming. In my mind i don't see any 3-0's, 100-0's, steaktaculars (50-30 slayers), you get the idea no blowouts. There are a few key things i want to see from RNG however.

1.How angry does RNG get?

Does RNG get mad when they lose? or do they stay constructive like they have been these past few days?

2.How is ninja playing?

Ninja deals the most damage on the team, will he be able to do that against clg, and how will he adapt if he cant?

3.Is RNG having fun?

Are they joking around mid game, laughing after wins, complementing each other mid game (example: "good shit hammy" "hammy omg"  "nice play ninja")

4.Are they listening to callouts and Symbolic

When things get hectic they tend to go off and do their own things, against other teams that can work, not against CLG. I want to hear Symbolic calming them down when things get crazy. (example: slow down guys, focus on one base, go for the return not the pull)

THINGS I WANT TO SEE FOR CLG

1.how rusty can a champion actually be? 

thats it. lol. i expect them to play at the highest level possible, and make no mistakes as usual. 

If these scrims happen we are going to have a great night of halo people, sit back keep the forums open, grab some food and some drink, and enjoy some high level halo.

RNG PLS DONT GET BLOWN OUT    :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 3

How about a little bit of juicy :intel: to hold everybody over until the Pro Player Spotlight launches. 

Fletch: After the Halo World Championship, roster mania took no time to start. Did you know Allegiance would break apart after the tournament? Cratos: Yes I wanted a roster change or to be off the team weeks before the finals. I also knew at regionals that eg would pick up Suspector

Juicy.

Cant help but think it might have had something to do with EG's performance. I know they lost to CLG in bracket play, but groups was another story.

Not to mention I wonder if it put some strain and tension on ALG.

Even more so, This would make the argument that EG doesn't rush these pick ups, and its actually a relatively calculated process.

This needs to be talked about more

WHAT IN THE **** HOW DID I MISS THIS THIS IS ACTUALLY HUGE

If these scrims happen we are going to have a great night of halo people, sit back keep the forums open, grab some food and some drink, and enjoy some high level halo.

Here is a live look at me tonight while watching CLG scrims.

IebXV37.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

Maybe he's referring to the other 2 they played with at regionals?  I know Mike calls out the time, but I didn't hear too much of it from the others. 

Yeah you could be right.  I don't know what communication was like for Gary and Chaser. And when I watch Mike I feel like he is a guy who does a little better when not having to worry about all the call outs. When he said it though it just didn't come that way. Brett played it cool and just said that you have to get in the habit of always knowing.

RNG vs CLG scrim prediction.

Tonight we will hopefully see the hottest,and most talked about potential team RNG (Ninja Vic x,Commonly,Penguin), scrim against the world champions CLG. For those of you who do not like to read, CLG will more than likely win the scrim series in my opinion, BUT RNG may put up the greatest challenge CLG has seen since forming. In my mind i don't see any 3-0's, 100-0's, steaktaculars (50-30 slayers), you get the idea no blowouts. There are a few key things i want to see from RNG however.

1.How angry does RNG get?

Does RNG get mad when they lose? or do they stay constructive like they have been these past few days?

2.How is ninja playing?

Ninja deals the most damage on the team, will he be able to do that against clg, and how will he adapt if he cant?

3.Is RNG having fun?

Are they joking around mid game, laughing after wins, complementing each other mid game (example: "good shit hammy" "hammy omg" "nice play ninja")

4.Are they listening to callouts and Symbolic

When things get hectic they tend to go off and do their own things, against other teams that can work, not against CLG. I want to hear Symbolic calming them down when things get crazy. (example: slow down guys, focus on one base, go for the return not the pull)

THINGS I WANT TO SEE FOR CLG

1.how rusty can a champion actually be?

thats it. lol. i expect them to play at the highest level possible, and make no mistakes as usual.

RNG PLS DONT GET BLOWN OUTdank:wutface:

If CLG destroys like 10-3 or better we know how things will look In future. If it's close but CLG wins then RNG should be happy BUT will need to improve greatly because CLG will undoubtedly be better come pro league than tonight. If RNG wins, good work but don't stop because CLG definitely should be rusty. If CLG isn't rusty, then just hand them the pro leave trophy now boys...
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think EG will be top 3/4 at every event now. If double elim, which we greatly need, then 100% top 4/top2. 

I think EG will be top 3/4 at every event now. If double elim, which we greatly need, then 100% top 4/top2.

CLG, RNG, Cp/ALG, Liquid, EG IMO. Definitely possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think the CLG rust is going to be a big issue.

I think if / when they scrim this RNG squad that CLG will still take it, the question is by what margin?  And this will give a good baseline for this RNG squad.  

That said, I'm beyond amped to see this scrim whenever it happens and I'll be rooting for RNG.  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder who will leave Optic this year because they don't grind.

Honestly can't believe Hecz didn't completely take control after the trainwreck that happened this past season / worlds.

Yeah, how dare they play 119 gamebattles matches because they knew they needed to catch up, only to have two of their players leave right before the roster lock.

And how dare they throw a team together last minute and still win the last chance qualifier.

Could they have started working hard earlier so that they might not have been in that situation, yes. But to say that they didn't grind is just dumb. I keep seeing posts on here about them not grinding, but come on people, actually look at what they did outside of the first few weeks of H5...

• Upvote (+1) 8

Top 25 KA/D

G2CBsCj.png

Just missing the cut:

26. Cloud - 1.671

26. Victory X - 1.671

28. Calm - 1.665

28. Lifestyle - 1.665

30. Huke - 1.664

Confirms that Penguin was in a league of his own.

To put up almost a 2.0 KA/D on Elevate is nuts, because there is virtually 0 inflation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, how dare they play 119 gamebattles matches because they knew they needed to catch up, only to have two of their players leave right before the roster lock.

And how dare they throw a team together last minute and still win the last chance qualifier.

Could they have started working hard earlier so that they might not have been in that situation, yes. But to say that they didn't grind is just dumb. I keep seeing posts on here about them not grinding, but come on people, actually look at what they did outside of the first few weeks of H5...

If I had a nickel for every time someone said "Optic" and "grind" in the same sentence

tumblr_lehv8sndFL1qzdf0go1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9