CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lol no he can't. Pros don't run in straight lines and completely stop in their tracks to pick up weapons. 

Neither do people in Champ FFA. Or people in GB FFA finals. He is really individually skilled. He can get good in 4v4 just like all other FFA kids who made it into 4v4.

Not that I think Kampy will go into 4v4 or that he should. He's got a good thing going with his casual streams and montages. No reason he should change that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded picked social media success over being on a top tier team , as a naded fan I'm disappointed in the team pick up

You can't get on a top tier team without offers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

should i?

Is this a serious question? If so, the community here mostly respects you and will give you honest, heartfelt advice on what you should maybe gun for.

But if it's a troll-kinda question and you're being a smartass, well then damn...I knew it was to good to be true, a pro legitimately asking for our advice/opinions

Neither do people in Champ FFA. Or people in GB FFA finals. He is really individually skilled. He can get good in 4v4 just like all other FFA kids who made it into 4v4.

Not that I think Kampy will go into 4v4 or that he should. He's got a good thing going with his casual streams and montages. No reason he should change that.

He could always become a content creator within the OPtIC brand. Same way that Pamaj did.

Naded picked social media success over being on a top tier team , as a naded fan I'm disappointed in the team pick up

Because Naded got so many better offers? People who think that this OpTic squad is just going to suck make no sense. With a solid 4th they'll easily be a top 8 team.

Because Naded got so many better offers? People who think that this OpTic squad is just going to suck make no sense. With a solid 4th they'll easily be a top 8 team.

This I will agree with you but only if they grind and grind and grind. Yes they need to do their other stuff because obviously they're successful at it, but they need to focus on the game at hand and I want them to for sure

He could always become a content creator within the OPtIC brand. Same way that Pamaj did.

Valid point. OpTic fans seem to be more interested in Halo than Faze fans, and Kampy actually really puts out some good content. However, I am not sure of the frequency that Hecz or the rest of OpTic would require him to both upload and participate in team videos. I mean, Kampy has a job etc outside of streaming

Played my placements for this season... 2 of them were assault, 6 of them were on Riptide, Overgrowth, or Torque

I want to get off Quinn DelHoyos wild ride

• Upvote (+1) 6

Played my placements for this season... 2 of them were assault, 6 of them were on Riptide, Overgrowth, or Torque

I want to get off Quinn DelHoyos wild ride

The Arena Playlist is in a state of disaster and 343 is doing nothing about it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Possibly the highlight of my Naded stream experience for the night:

"People that have watched Naded forever is he really this good or are we used to Mike and Nicks gameplay?"

:kappa:

lmao.

A bit of both

torque and riptide are like the childs artwork that gets put on the fridge even though it is trash...if something is bad we shouldnt be forced to play it just because someone spent time making it.....if it is bad that should be their fault and not forced down our throats 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ah, man. I shouldve remembered the guy that called us idiots for thinking that naded was actually joining optic How do you do the simms emote?

Edit: Oh shht OpTic*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah, man. I shouldve remembered the guy that called us idiots for thinking that naded was actually joining optic How do you do the simms emote?

Edit: Oh shht OpTic*

: Simms : with no space

Fathom

• Boltshot and BR switch locations
  • SAW Bottom Mid (3 Minutes)
  • Speed Boost Top Mid
  • Storm Rifles moved to Sub (above Water)
  • SMG Removed
  • Grenades moved around
:wutface: :wutface: :wutface:

Holy shit those are actually some of the worst possible map changes I've ever seen, on one of H5's best maps nonetheless. Are they messing with me? Fucking hell thats so awful.

• Upvote (+1) 4

:wutface: :wutface: :wutface:

Holy shit those are actually some of the worst possible map changes I've ever seen, on one of H5's best maps nonetheless. Are they messing with me? Fucking hell thats so awful.

Nothing set in stone. The fact that its so outlandish should say that, probably was just a "what if" type test.

If it was one change like just putting SAW Bottom Mid then maybe draw concern but a colossal map change like that shouldn't rustle your jimmies

All this talk about the top teams.... Am the only one who is wondering what the Sudds are doin? #RealityCheck For real tho, I want to see them with some teammates that don't dip on them after 1 event. It be great to see them do well.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

All this talk about the top teams.... Am the only one who is wondering what the Sudds are doin? #RealityCheck For real tho, I want to see them with some teammates that don't dip on them after 1 event. It be great to see them do well.

The teammates dip after 1 event because(all attitude/bs aside) they are really not anywhere close to being top tier players.   We can say all the other shit about them we want to make them the butt of a joke...but thats the solid truth right there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this a serious question? If so, the community here mostly respects you and will give you honest, heartfelt advice on what you should maybe gun for.

But if it's a troll-kinda question and you're being a smartass, well then damn...I knew it was to good to be true, a pro legitimately asking for our advice/opinions

Lol don't get so hurt about it. He's just pokin fun here. Our influx of pro players posting since worlds has been awesome.