CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The best part about maniac's vlogs is apg consistently being annoyed or getting screwed over

its always him

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't leave your Xbox unattended when searching. Otherwise you will be stuck with playing either Torque, Riptide, and Overgrowth. I quit out of a Ripshit game, and get banned. Worth.

What was the Randa intel in 2gre/Ninja stream? 

dont think it ever turned into anything.

This must be the cutting edge content that one guy on here was talking about. 

I guess Maniac is sponsored by Worldstar on the sly.

zxpPuvj.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh boy. Time to christen the thread w/ the reaction gifs

giphy.gif

The loop on that is so perfect it bothers me.

• Upvote (+1) 9

if Naded is on optic he has given up on placing first. which i can honestly understand. He has a new GF and a son he wants to give the world to. Optic will open lots of doors, and create a stable future for Naded and family.

Do people really think this high of Optic Halo where they think people are set for life once joining them?

So many people have left Optic Halo over the years and it wasn't worth it to many of them. Lifestyle streamed with Optic branding all over his stream and averaged 40 viewers. Can someone fill me in on this because this cliché is so confusing to me. The money you get from Optic Halo is no where near what you can get for a 1st or 2nd place finish. Stellur left, lifestyle left, ace left, etc. I think their impact on individuals in the Halo scene is severely overestimated.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The loop on that is so perfect it bothers me.

The guy who falls is in frame again while still faliing. Very nice editing from whoever made it.

Can optic please be Ace/Flamesword/APG/Naded?? 

If anything Ace, Maniac, APG, Naded. FS coaching.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There is something I don't understand about the Pro League and next HWC. If Pro League is only for NA and Europe, how are we supposed to have a World Championship? Do they plan to use qualifiers to get the best teams from South America/Asia/AUS and NZ like they did last time or is it only going to be for NA and Europe teams?

Maybe it is a stupid question, but it really would suck if they don't let other regions participate this season.

If anything Ace, Maniac, APG, Naded. FS coaching.

I don't think FS would step down as a player but yes I would want that squad alot more. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do people really think this high of Optic Halo where they think people are set for life once joining them?

So many people have left Optic Halo over the years and it wasn't worth it to many of them. Lifestyle streamed with Optic branding all over his stream and averaged 40 viewers. Can someone fill me in on this because this cliché is so confusing to me. The money you get from Optic Halo is no where near what you can get for a 1st or 2nd place finish. Stellur left, lifestyle left, ace left, etc. I think their impact on individuals in the Halo scene is severely overestimated.

None of the players you mentioned made consistent youtube content. Thats the key. If they made consistent youtube content with others members of Optic they would of blown up. Maniac did what you are supposed to do.

To reiterate: I dont think anyone who joins Optic Halo will be set for life by any means, but if you use the Optic brand right you can make a lot more money then by joining any other org in Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Well Tbh Stellur didn't even have a stream set up until Ninja walked him through it.  Idk about vlog content either.  Lifestyle was on optic for like 2 months or what not, has one video on a YT channel he made...which he probably won't be using since its named Optic Lifestyle.  Maniac and FS seem to do ok with YT subs and get decent views, but they've been doing it for a bit.  The green wall attention isn't over night by any means.  I do agree with the overestimation bit.  But, I think it'll pay off ok gradually.  Because even if Maniac/FS leave optic they'll still have a good amount of subs to work with on their channels and they can still put out content.  FS has 229k subs and Maniac has 172k and both probably gain new subs on the regular.  Not superstar status by any means but that still can pull a decent draw.  IF Assault would've stayed his channel would probably be growing past his 28k subs, but he only has like 17 videos on his channel that was literally made 4 months ago(and his last video was explaining why he left optic last month.  Also 28k subs in 4 months is pretty fucking good), whereas FS and Maniac have a proverbial shit ton.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody know is Ninja is getting back on tonight? @@PlzLearn @@iTz 26

No idea, I just got back home. It's 10:12pm for him so it is possible, but unlikely as Easter is tomorrow. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

For the love of fucking god nerf the lights on Torque.

Are they only pretending to not care, or do they actually not give a shit?

• Upvote (+1) 7