CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No one can say they're the best until CLG starts playing.

I agree with this. But at the same time it's going to make the scrims with CLG that much more HYPE.

Cant wait Until H6 already...  :simms:  :intel:  :ghost: 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kids posting in his chat that he's the savior of optic lol.

Flame and Maniac better be prepared to get fucking nerdy or they are going to be dusted.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Here is his Vlog. Naded approached Optic first. Interesting, and of course Naded did run with nV for a bit. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm looking at some of these "refreshes" on Quinn's account and wtf are some of these. Saw and speed boost on Fathom wut

I'm looking at some of these "refreshes" on Quinn's account and wtf are some of these. Saw and speed boost on Fathom wut

Someone did some hard drugs one night and decided to try their best Halo 4 infinity slayer impersonation

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ok no need to argue more, Optic brings 28,000 viewers to Halo.

hQNDOLj.gif

You copyin' my meme's bro? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded's Twitter followers went from 31.4K to 33K in just a couple of hours :O

If he stays with OpTic and they start getting him in the vlogs and Hecz formally intros him I could see him easily get 100k by time Pro League starts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why is that one dude being so pedantic about the viewership optic brings to the scene, like we get it, you think everyone's exaggerating, move on.

Anyway, glad Naded made the move to optic, I think it'll be a good fit for him and hope he keeps up with his building a YouTube presence alongside getting nerdy for pro league.

Also I hope naded moves into the house and grinds hard as balls so maniac feels shamed into grinding just as hard as he tweets :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Someone did some hard drugs one night and decided to try their best Halo 4 infinity slayer impersonation

That's a perfect description of what happened. 

Imagine if the Optic guys did Naded a solid and all tweeted out his stream. Like if Nadeshot tweeted out "come chill with me in Naded's stream!" They should :D

Speedboost might be interesting in some cases, SAW is lol worthy though. 

Why isn't radar being turned off is the real question. Bugs the shit out of me.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You copyin' my meme's bro? :kappa:

In the brotherhood of Dank all is fair to use and one must bathe in the dankness for it is the dank, and dank alone that brings us together.

(After brotherhood of dank my brain refused to function)

• Upvote (+1) 1

To add to some of these crazy refreshes.

Basement on RIG moved closer to barrels so there are no lone of sights from inside. Lots of corners to camp in while capping it. Like wut

Regret seems pretty good. Fuel replaced with Plasma caster, storm rifles removed, and dmrs moved to top car for each side

Damn.  So nV reached out to Naded?  Didn't know that. 

They scrimmed with him one night about a week ago. 

As far as Huke/Bubu goes, my first impressions are that Cratos/Shooter isn't a downgrade from Contra/Predev. I am not prepared to say it is a better team but I think at worse they break even. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Replace Railgun on Fathom with two splinter nades, replace Camo with scattershot would work better in my opinion.

If he stays with OpTic and they start getting him in the vlogs and Hecz formally intros him I could see him easily get 100k by time Pro League starts.

maniac was at like 10k ish IIRC when he joined Optic, and hes at like what, 97k now