CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think it's too early to definitively say teams are avoiding CLG. CLG has only been scrimming for about a week at this point.

We NEED OpTic? I don't like that we put Halos fate in the hands of a Org...it's so lame to see viewers only go up because optic gaming. I would rather people watch halo because they actually love the franchise and play the game. Not people who come in for one match then leave...

Making a good Halo title is the best way to get new people in. Sure OpTic may help some but let's not rely on them...

(Sorry...just not a fan of the OpTic juice thing or whatever when it comes to viewers so I apologize if this comes off as negative. Love you guys)

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I'm on mobile :/

Not putting the fate in their hands, just saying we need an org with a following. Not an org that disappears after a season (Hey C9). Never said I agreed with it, but we're kidding ourselves if we don't think a good OpTic Halo squad wouldn't bring in massive amounts of viewers. Nah imagine (huge imagine) an OpTic/CLG final. This forum and the Halo twitch channel would implode on itself.

I can't be the only person who hates when people tell matchmaking stories in this thread.

I won 22 games of slayer in a row yesterday. Thats more than a full scrim

• Upvote (+1) 3

Making a good Halo title is the best way to get new people in. 

imo if halo 6 isn't a fully polished complete game at launch then there is no hope for the future of competitive halo

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

imo if halo 6 isn't a fully polished complete game at launch then there is no hope for the future of competitive halo

Yeah, if it turns out to be a complete shitshow like MCC was at launch I will probably make the switch to COD full time. That was utterly and disgustingly unacceptable. And the excuses! God it was so infuriating. I think I stayed up all night on launch day and played 2-3 matches. 

" I can't believe how unprofessional that guy is!"

> proceeds to insult his appearance for pages and pages

Hmmm

We're on a forum discussing a hobby.. I don't believe any body is striving for a professional image here. Half of the posts are memes.. How we act on here will have no real affect on us.

He's running a business and seems more focused on calling people out, and thanking people for the SICK FUCKING HOOKUPS.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We're on a forum discussing a hobby.. I don't believe any body is striving for a professional image here. Half of the posts are memes.. 

it's hypocrisy none the less

How we act on here will have no real affect on us.

:wutface:

Yeah, if it turns out to be a complete shitshow like MCC was at launch I will probably make the switch to COD full time. That was utterly and disgustingly unacceptable. And the excuses! God it was so infuriating. I think I stayed up all night on launch day and played 2-3 matches. 

if we get another h5 (CONTENT WISE) then we are toast imo, i couldn't imagine another mcc level fuck up, lmao

mXpP3Tx.png

also 500 views in ~18 hours is super lame, if it were shared on @HCS it would have gotten 500 views in the first 30 minutes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Frank respond? I didn't see a response on twitter and went to his twitter to see if he said anything but his tweets are protected. That's not the Frank I know.

Did Frank respond? I didn't see a response on twitter and went to his twitter to see if he said anything but his tweets are protected. That's not the Frank I know.

One of those tattoos turned out to be a GoogleEarth map to Frank's house.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Frank's had it protected for weeks now (job hunting).

Also, we are going to put a end to this whole recent (and pointless) drama situation. It's run its course.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IMO, not playing CLG is a mistake.

Crimsix made a good point in this podcast:

https://youtu.be/LDKn1LVdQlU?t=20m

It's a good 4ish mins but if TL;DW, Optic scrimming basically teaches them.

Nobody out practices Optic CoD just like nobody out practices CLG.

Morale be damned, you won't get better without playing the best.

ALG should just pick Heinz back up if he's not going to Optic IMO. Unless there's bad blood, they played pretty well together, and ALG + Rammy hasn't been working too well lately (Str8 Sick was better as well).

@@Moses_FPS  Do you have a personal/professional relationship with MoneyMatches?  You seem to be one of the few openly in support of his venture despite his demeanor.  Just curious, not judging.  

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1