CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

#RemoveRadar

#Don'tFuckUpYourNades

I used to do this in other halos as well, removing radar is overhyped, not that I'm against it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not a coincidence the only time they've lost since being dominant, was when royal2 was ill though. That's not an excuse, it's the reason. CLG are as close to unbeatable as you can be in a game like this.

Sorry, I can't help myself: Excuse: Noun: A reason or explanation given to justify a fault or offense. 

It's funny because there's not a single person on CLG that would ever call being sick an excuse. Instead that entire team is the epitome of class, and they took those losses and then decided to get even better. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

#Don'tFuckUpYourNades

I used to do this in other halos as well, removing radar is overhyped, not that I'm against it.

I really feel like it will make a world of difference. Empire's turbine, Fathom silos and many other places are just so easily abused. What do you mean by overhyped, like it's not that big? I'll agree that first and foremost we need to make sure the changes 343 just made don't stick. Well, that and an actual, functioning ranking system.

But don't get me wrong that's a great clip.

We have been working on the site for some months now to ensure you all get the product you deserve. So in the meantime, we have been hard at work behind the scenes to tie in the community the best we can. This has been a long road for us and we are stoked to have the site launched by 2050 Chatt.

As for the betting on video games in the united states, we own the exclusive rights. It is 100% legal.

Show me the shipping labels to your winners.

Sorry, I can't help myself: Excuse: Noun: A reason or explanation given to justify a fault or offense. 

It's funny because there's not a single person on CLG that would ever call being sick an excuse. Instead that entire team is the epitome of class, and they took those losses and then decided to get even better. 

Oh you're one of those ones? Either way they wouldn't have beat them (they never have or came close otherwise) unless Royal 2 was sick.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like there's no way in hell Overgrowth or Riptide are going to be in the rotation for HCS. Those maps are legitimately garbage, it's not just a circlejerk. I'm sure the pros let them know this, I mean they are the ones who have to play these maps for a living...

Yeah, a few of the pros i have seen streaming on the these maps have pretty much been universally complaining about them.  I dont mind tyrant with the right game type but Overgrowth and riptide.  No thanks.

Jimbo made a good point about Riptide and one of the reasons why its crap and it was the fact that so much of the 'Decoration' cant be used for jumps making the map boring and predictable (note: the boring and predictable is my input, not Jimbo's :) ).

Are there any interesting non-pro league teams forming?

I've seen the Elevate roster, are there any others? Ryanoob and Heinz might need to form an Open Circuit godsquad.

Are there any interesting non-pro league teams forming?

I've seen the Elevate roster, are there any others? Ryanoob and Heinz might need to form an Open Circuit godsquad.

Is heinz not on a pro league squad either?  Apart from Naded, what other new players are coming in?

Is heinz not on a pro league squad either? Apart from Naded, what other new players are coming in?

OpTic ran with Cloud. I'd go with Heinz if I was them but that's just me. Heinz is better IMO and has teamed with all of them before.

I'm going to give everyone a common sense piece of advice here and suggest not using a seemingly mismanaged video game gambling site before 100% full proof that it is legal and operating professionally.

Just so everyone knows, "exclusive gambling rights" is not a thing.

Don't be a guinea pig for this sort of thing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

OpTic ran with Cloud. I'd go with Heinz if I was them but that's just me. Heinz is better IMO and has teamed with all of them before.

OK thanks, im inclined to agree.  Heinz was playing well towards the end of last season.

Or maybe we had a good night? Nah imagine

It's not like I said you guys looked like the real deal or anything. Nah imagine?

I'm going to give everyone a common sense piece of advice here and suggest not using a seemingly mismanaged video game gambling site before 100% full proof that it is legal and operating professionally.

Just so everyone knows, "exclusive gambling rights" is not a thing.

Don't be a guinea pig for this sort of thing.

They also only just filed as a business in the state of Nevada on July 6th of this year.

• Upvote (+1) 2

" I can't believe how unprofessional that guy is!"

> proceeds to insult his appearance for pages and pages

Hmmm

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5