CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There is no such thing as an exclusive federal gambling permit. Why would the FGC ever allow that lol.

what is the FGC?

call me crazy, but i don't believe you are an expert in federal gaming regulation

Instantly led me to never want to work with anyone that associates with their CEO and/or Money Matches.

and you are? lol

you follow keemstar on twitter but have a problem with MM? k, cool story bro

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

what is the FGC?

call me crazy, but i don't believe you are an expert in federal gaming regulation

and you are? lol

you follow keemstar on twitter but have a problem with MM? k, cool story bro

Ah glad to see big man Moses still doing what he does.

Count me in the "ninja is good for EG" camp.

Also, I've only heard shady things about esports betting. Which is too bad as someone that enjoys a fun weekend parlay in the fall.

I recall something about match fixing in online tournaments in South Korea during the later part of SC2s "prime". I think even Dragon (popular and talented streamer who rarely placed as well as would be expected | think Ninja type) was implicated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

what is the FGC?

He's talking about the FTC, the Federal Trade Commision. They exist to protect consumers and one of the main ways it does this is preventing monopolies, which something like this would be. 

Ah glad to see big man Moses still doing what he does.

posting on the forums?  :holmes:

He's talking about the FTC, the Federal Trade Commision. They exist to protect consumers and one of the main ways it does this is preventing monopolies, which something like this would be. 

oh okay, i know what the FTC is... never heard of the FGC

posting on the forums?  :holmes:

oh okay, i know what the FTC is... never heard of the FGC

FGC is the Federal Gaming Commission. Or more likely in this case the Nevada Gaming Commission. So no I don't mean the FTC.

• Downvote (-1) 3

I rarely ever get on to the forums but tonight was different.

I never knew about Money Matches before hand...

Only thing I learned tonight...

They let some ego driven CoD ammy run their company.

Instantly led me to never want to work with anyone that associates with their CEO and/or Money Matches.

ego driven cod ammy...?

Who's that?

FGC is the Federal Gaming Commission. Or more likely in this case the Nevada Gaming Commission. So no I don't mean the FTC.

Oh, that makes more sense. I just assumed it was a typo because of the fact that exclusive rights to an entire avenue of gambling would be a monopoly. 

FGC is the Federal Gaming Commission.

that's not a thing

please don't ever quote me on this topic again

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Downright pitiful and weak scrim against CLG. Shooter needs to be on this roster & the fact that he's not just has me tilted. Seriously, Shooter complemented the E6 roster so well last season & provided great support as well as cohesion to that team

Downright pitiful and weak scrim against CLG. Shooter needs to be on this roster & the fact that he's not just has me tilted. Seriously Shooter complemented the E6 roster so well last season & provided great support as well as cohesion to that team

but bubu suspector and stellur have known each other since h4! that means their chemistry must be better! :simms:

#saltye6fan

edit: e6 100% just had a bad night they have looked wayyy better than that,

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Oh, it's a thing alright. 

It's a lot of things.

Florida Gateway College

Friends General Conference

Fifth Grade Center

https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=fgc

So for those who don't understand the joke, the "Federal Gaming Commission" or "National Gaming Commission" are popular fake entities used in scams.

Gaming commissions are ran at the state level.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Wait, was that guy serious? I'll fight you IRL? Hope it was a joke.

Go watch his other videos and you tell me.

Spoiler alert: yes, he's serious.

edit: e6 100% just had a bad night they have looked wayyy better than that,

And CLG returning to form and putting these lesser teams in their place. I mean they really haven't played much as a team since TJ went to Orlando.

i seriously can't wait for roster lock

1. halo5arena will be tracking again

2. we can start making actual predictions

• Upvote (+1) 6

So for those who don't understand the joke, the "Federal Gaming Commission" or "National Gaming Commission" are popular fake entities used in scams.

Gaming commissions are ran at the state level.

So you defended your use of fake acronyms? And something tells me you even made that obscure explanation up since you weren't even consistent with the naming.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So you defended your use of fake acronyms? And something tells me you even made that obscure explanation up since you weren't even consistent with the naming.

Uh...what are you talking about? The Nevada Gaming Commission is the actual thing MM would have had to get their permit from since they are based in Nevada.

The NGC and FGC are the two that are used in fake lottery scams all the time.

• Downvote (-1) 2

And CLG returning to form and putting these lesser teams in their place. I mean they really haven't played much as a team since TJ went to Orlando.

we're all just waiting for the NV scrim already

meme lords put the logos on these gloves

mtiEjZk.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uh...what are you talking about? The Nevada Gaming Commission is the actual thing MM would have had to get their permit from since they are based in Nevada.

The NGC and FGC are the two that are used in fake lottery scams all the time.

ok..

You are confusing because you first state it like this^, pairing a fake commission with a real one.

then you make your second post.

Made it all seem fake. In fact you even call it a joke. What an odd thing to joke about!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ok..

You are confusing because you first state it like this^, pairing a fake commission with a real one.

then you make your second post.

Made it all seem fake. In fact you even call it a joke. What an odd thing to joke about!

Because the joke was that they must have gotten their "exclusive rights" permit from the non existent Federal Gaming Commission. And then I mention how they would actually have to get a permit from the Nevada Gaming Commission, the real entity. 

Because there is no such thing as an esports exclusivity permit lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Because the joke was that they must have gotten their "exclusive rights" permit from the non existent Federal Gaming Commission. And then I mention how they would actually have to get a permit from the Nevada Gaming Commission, the real entity.

Because there is no such thing as an esports exclusivity permit lol.

Yea but Federal Gaming Commission sounds legit. Unless everyone here knows about the gambling commissions, no one will notice it.