CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

pulled a @@CyReN and missed the intel

Now that my favorite player is on my favorite team, I feel like I'm putting all my eggs in one basket - a very green basket, which in the past hasn't liked to practice halo much  :lxthul:

Reallllly hope this works out/they find a good 4rth, for Naded's sake

Edit: I got a fever, and the only prescription is more OpTic Jimbo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pro League info has to be this week. I find it bizarre that they wouldn't announce on the livestream though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hate to say it, and I really do like Naded and am glad he's in a secure spot personally, but I think fans are deluding themselves if they think Optic will really compete for top spots now with that trio, regardless of who the 4th is. Don't think the core duo is good enough (or serious enough much of the time) at this game. They might be competitive at best with a good 4th, have some good runs, but don't think they've exactly built a winning team here.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If this 343/pro call is real (which it seems like it is) things I hope pros ask 343 about:

1.) Game types such as assault and oddball

2.) Balancing the ARs

3.) New/refreshed maps

4.) buffing the pistol

5.) Pro league format/series length

Not sure how much of this will actually be discussed for a variety of reasons though. 

This confuses me....

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hate to say it, and I really do like Naded and am glad he's in a secure spot personally, but I think fans are deluding themselves if they think Optic will really compete for top spots now with that trio, regardless of who the 4th is. Don't think the core duo is good enough (or serious enough much of the time) at this game. They might be competitive at best with a good 4th, have some good runs, but don't think they've exactly built a winning team here.

That's definitely how I feel about them right now. I definitely doubt them, but I do think they can be good if they put actual effort into grinding the game. It's just that I haven't seen that out of them yet. 

I'm curious, are we expecting the halo pro league to run the same way as the cod pro league? Which I believe is 12 pro teams? Or will we see a bigger league with 16 teams?

That's it? Lol

Did you expect something like XxX343HCSDEEZXxX?

• Upvote (+1) 1

All this intel got me feeling like

XEwudFv.gif

Dammit! I saw this in the game tonight and I just knew it was going to be used when I looked here after the game

Will OpTic's fourth be Akinfenwa just to get halo viewership up?

I think very few people outside of England will get that reference but #BeastMode.

It would be more KSI than Akinfenwa to add to what you attempted to say.