HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG scrimming ALG

Ninja, Roy, LBX, Devon streaming

CLG scrimming E6

Lethul and Frosty streaming

Liquid scrimming Naded/el Town/Eco/Danoxide 

Spartan, Commonly, Peng streaming

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hey guys just checking in on this as I've seen a few questions now, sorry for the delay. Don't want to put a solid date or time on this as I wouldn't want to let you down but I do want to at least want to show face rather than radio silence. Also I know it's a meme and abit of fun but I'm not going to say 'soon' either, 'closing in' feels more appropriate.

Info should be releasing next week, even possibly as early as tommorow but not putting a garunteed timeframe on it, will be worth the wait guys I assure you! Going to be a great season ahead, feedback HAS been taken on board and I personally am looking forward to an awesome Fall season and ofc your feedback will once again be welcomed throughout the course of the pro league. Together we achieve more, thanks again for your patience and continued support guys!

Side note - On vacation now with the wife for 2 weeks but will still pop in and keep in touch if I can grab a wifi spot, will also be checking Twitter DMs as often as poss if anyone needs anything but don't be alarmed if I'm a little AFK for the next few weeks. Simms out!

0ruzGgU.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey guys just checking in on this as I've seen a few questions now, sorry for the delay. Don't want to put a solid date or time on this as I wouldn't want to let you down but I do want to at least want to show face rather than radio silence. Also I know it's a meme and abit of fun but I'm not going to say 'soon' either, 'closing in' feels more appropriate.

Info should be releasing next week, even possibly as early as tommorow but not putting a garunteed timeframe on it, will be worth the wait guys I assure you! Going to be a great season ahead, feedback HAS been taken on board and I personally am looking forward to an awesome Fall season and ofc your feedback will once again be welcomed throughout the course of the pro league. Together we achieve more, thanks again for your patience and continued support guys!

Side note - On vacation now with the wife for 2 weeks but will still pop in and keep in touch if I can grab a wifi spot, will also be checking Twitter DMs as often as poss if anyone needs anything but don't be alarmed if I'm a little AFK for the next few weeks. Simms out!

Even if nothing goes as planned I appreciate the effort. 

If being able to win fights when down 2 shots is important to you, you should've left the Halo series 12 years ago.

Why do you think I only play CE 95% of the time when it comes to Halo?

Doesn't mean I'm not going to push for Halo's true potential as a competitive shooter. 343 while showing gross incompetence, has shown a willingness to revert some bad changes. I'm praying such ridiculous amounts of bullet magnetism is one of them. And Halo 6 possibly being on PC would mean hopefully little to no magnetism.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This....is so wrong in every way possible.

Stuff like Vision by OpTic, CWL doing personal content about pros, etc are important in engaging fans and building story lines and hopefully new fans of players and teams. There's a reason why you see this stuff on Sunday Night Football and other sports.

No one cares about Forge McDonald's videos played 16 times in a 3 hour broadcast or recycled random sniper party videos when watching the HCS broadcast. I look at that content as easy bathroom and food breaks for myself (and I'm sure others do themselves). If you want to be taken seriously as an eSports you have to want to work on these things to engage new and returning fans.

I don't know why the videos shown during downtime during tournament broadcasts is still an issue. We brought it up back in like what H4 to them and made a big deal about it then. How long ago was that now? We also constantly talk about it too and its not like its something hard to change either. There's so many good videos/content that can be shown that would have a good impact too, this stuff has a bigger impact then they probably realize.

Then again no party restrictions was the #2 biggest complained about thing next to armor lock back in Reach and we're like 5yrs later and still don't have them. So who the fuck knows.

these issues seem so basic and straightforward

I made a shitty analogy about this http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/12986-hcs-pro-league-summer-2016-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-2090?do=findComment&comment=809000

• Upvote (+1) 1

You have the ability to turn on bad players in H5 too. A shit player is still going to have shit aim with the AR.

Yes but it's much less likely, for the reason I stated in my post above.

Honestly, i feel like the ability to turn and destroy a person when down shots is more in this game, like the skill gap with movement and shot is high af.  Granted there are autos but you have so many tools at your disposal to just juke the crap out of people.  Even at a high level.  Like ninja just got demolished by contra when contra was 1 shot.  Ninja's out BR perfect kill on snip3down during pro league.  Ace getting his ankles broken on multiple occasions.  This game gives people a lot of skills to improve on that can give people the ability to just embarrass eachother.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I disagree. I think the new movement options makes it much easier to turn on bad players.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Believe OpTic is running with Cloud right now.

So Optic is pretty much BtH. Where Demon D at?

So Optic is pretty much BtH. Where Demon D at?

Grinding low onyx in arena.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was Demon D more toxic than Hysteria?  Like if we had a toxic halo verteran olympics who's taking home the gold?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly though people that act like that generally wouldn't do shit.

And I don't know who he is or what the beefs about but I don't see how twitter followers and facebook likes are relevant lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They're probably a fraud or a scam, and anyone that hires Valen usually shuts down in two to three months. 

Nice meme

• Upvote (+1) 1