CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'll get you up to date. But you gotta do something for me. But what could that be? Oh idk.... how about a backflip?  :simms:

A backflip? Where did this meme come from? Never heard it before :lxthul:

Wait... with all this EU drama, I need to know where @@Batchford stands. I'm so lost with what just happened.

Infused already confirmed their roster for season 2 recently. Batchford is on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jelly is the most replaceable part of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I barely put any jelly on mine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sometimes when our jelly is way past expiration date, I just eat a plain peanut butter sandwich.

This is what I deal with. Luckily, as you can see, the ping is decent. Imagine half this upload and download on Halo 3. Yeah..

5569455355.png

Infused already confirmed their roster for season 2 recently. Batchford is on it.

Thanks, that's what I get for not paying attention to competitive Halo for a minute.

WOuld you want a Peanut butter sandwich? 

Royal 2 and Snakebite are the bread and Frosty is the Peanut butter. Lethul is the jelly. WIthout Lethul it wouldn't be the same. 

Lethul = Crust

Crust = Trash

Lethul is trash confirmed.

/s

Jelly is the most replaceable part of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Pure savages. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

dropping kimbo is foolish.

I definitely prefer the new regret. Rifles in the base help trapped teams break setups easier. I even like the scatter too.

How's the popularity looking for Titanfall 2? I loved the first one, but it wasn't super popular. Any competitive viability? I know it's the MP testing weekend, but it's not even pulling in big numbers on Twitch

How's the popularity looking for Titanfall 2? I loved the first one, but it wasn't super popular. Any competitive viability? I know it's the MP testing weekend, but it's not even pulling in big numbers on Twitch

I don't know how popular it is, but I find it fun. There are only two maps available right now, so I only play it for like 45 mins before I hop off. 

watch them close the poll for vote brigading

This Red Bull not Reddit. 

The original titanfall caused me to make my first Twitch account (the fabled jamaican117) and got me into Twitch because it was super fun to watch, but it died on Twitch fairly quickly. Not a lot of room on Twitch for FPS I reckon. 

It won't be viable for a competitive scene but I said the same thing about Destiny so.... who knows? 

It doesn't look that great the two maps on the test are pretty lame compared to the first Titanfall maps, Titans don't appear on a timer they are a "killstreak" now, movement is slow compared to the first one, no grunt AI, Titans get destroyed too quick.

Anything TF1 that was good is gone. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People moaning about there internet, I'm over here with 3mb up and 0.5 down and 150 ping.

Then have a brother always watching netflix or downloading games on his PC.

I'm lucky to get a 30mins spell of no lag a week.

Still an low onyx player though

• Downvote (-1) 1