CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How are you testing the speed to your box?

1. Go to Settings

2. Scroll to System

3. Click Network settings

4. Click Detailed network statistics

Finally something to stop the discussion about settings: let's see how this shit shakes out. 

i wish Charter didn't have such trash up speed. 100 down with 14 ping but only 5 up.

If this isn't a joke this is a ridicously stupid move why would you make a team change when your team is undefeated.

Make the DNS on your xbox google's DNS.

What does this do?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

IDK why they dropped Kimbo. He seemed like the best EU player to me.

I'd prefer Jimbo > Kimbo.. but I think I may be bias as I watch his stream a lot - on a good day either of them can be right up there. It's pretty late in the day, but if there's a space in another roster I'm sure Kimbo will walk into it if he wants it. 

Real shame he's been left in the lurch so close to lock though... Fingers crossed for him. 

Kimbo > Jimbo last season

Pretty stupid move, your team went undefeated all season... Don't blame Kimbo at all. COD is a much more lucrative eSport right now anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kimbo > Jimbo last season

Pretty stupid move, your team went undefeated all season... Don't blame Kimbo at all. COD is a much more lucrative eSport right now anyways.

bro imo kimbo was second best on the team after Mose. Kimbo could do every single role. He could slay, do obj, he could do it all. He's the type of player every should have.

all this eu rostermania has me thinking..who is the most dropable player on CLG? like in a crazy world where they get easily dethroned by one of these new teams, like swept 4-0 every time they play, swept 4-0 at the finals.

It's going to happen eventually. It happens with every dominant team even FB. 

WHOSE IT GONNA BE?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

all this eu rostermania has me thinking..who is the most dropable player on CLG? like in a crazy world where they get easily dethroned by one of these new teams, like swept 4-0 every time they play, swept 4-0 at the finals.

WHOSE IT GONNA BE?

Normally I'd say LethuL, but they know he'd form the next Infamous  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHOSE IT GONNA BE?

That is such a tough question... I can't make that call. All four were solid this season, I can't see who's going to tail off first... Their talents compliment each other so well at the moment.

But.. seeing as it is 'Carry Lethul Gaming' I'll take the easy option and call Lethul as he takes the stick the best  :tongue:  

WHOSE IT GONNA BE?

Lethul. Snakebite and royal 2 have been a duo for years and frosty is the best player in the game. In the EXTREMELY unlikely event of someone being dropped I think it would be the TEEJ

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have like 12 ping to local servers where I live, and 20.45 download, with 11.95 upload. Is that good? 

I'm not being sarcastic I honestly just don't know how internet works.

Download and Upload don't have a big impact in gaming unless we are talking about downloading games, add-ons, etc. 

If you have a ping close to zero and no packet loss your connection is godlike for online gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Download and Upload don't have a big impact in gaming unless we are talking about downloading games, add-ons, etc. 

If you have a ping close to zero and no packet loss your connection is godlike for online gaming.

Cool. Yeah I feel like I have a good connection while playing H5.

Lethul. Snakebite and royal 2 have been a duo for years and frosty is the best player in the game. In the EXTREMELY unlikely event of someone being dropped I think it would be the TEEJ

WOuld you want a Peanut butter sandwich? 

Royal 2 and Snakebite are the bread and Frosty is the Peanut butter. Lethul is the jelly. WIthout Lethul it wouldn't be the same. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1