CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wait why the fuck cant forge maps be used in the HCS?! Someone said due to the special LAN build but is that actually true? Jesus fuck this company is incompetent.

It's true apparently. 343 decision making hurts my fucking soul man

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have not had the chance to catch scrims the past week.

How many 4ths has Optic ran with, and who are they?

I've seen Rammy and Falcated. I think that's all as of now

It's funny seeing everyone complain about, "Why would you want something that's 'obviously inferior' when they use a controller to play an FPS." 

Granted I have no issues with that, but I think its funny that they don't see the irony. 

I could wreck all of you in H5 or CE with a M/KB because its objectively better due to ability to turn quicker, but I don't make fun of people for their preferences. 

Freedom :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I'll write it down

"No more low-res gifs"

:intel:

You'll  get there soon with the best of the gif posters. 

It's funny seeing everyone complain about, "Why would you want something that's 'obviously inferior' when they use a controller to play an FPS." 

Granted I have no issues with that, but I think its funny that they don't see the irony. 

I could wreck all of you in H5 or CE with a M/KB because its objectively better due to ability to turn quicker, but I don't make fun of people for their preferences. 

Freedom :lxthul:

no...
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Off Topic: Have you guys seen this? This is amazing work #PASSION

This Honestly is my last hope for a good old classic fun Halo

The Song choice for this trailer  :simms:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Who would've thought McGregor-Diaz isn't the fight of the night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My 2 cents:

Str8 Sick, Falcated, RammyHimself and players that are generally slaying oriented are not what this team needs. I believe Maniac and Ace are more than capable of handling the control of power weapons and cleaning up the people APG and the 4th get weak. 

What Optic needs is a do-it-all player much like Lethul. Who? Someone who is loud. Someone who is aggresive. Someone who isn't afraid to go negative to make the plays necessary for the W. I would say Flamesword if he could devote a ton more time into Halo 5. I believe Commonly would be a great fit or possibly Swift Kill if he came back. A highly skilled individual who isn't just a slaying machine - an overall gamechanging freak with spunk.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My 2 cents:

Str8 Sick, Falcated, RammyHimself and players that are generally slaying oriented are not what this team needs. I believe Maniac and Ace are more than capable of handling the control of power weapons and cleaning up the people APG and the 4th get weak.

What Optic needs is a do-it-all player much like Lethul. Who? Someone who is loud. Someone who is aggresive. Someone who isn't afraid to go negative to make the plays necessary for the W. I would say Flamesword if he could devote a ton more time into Halo 5. I believe Commonly would be a great fit or possibly Swift Kill if he came back. A highly skilled individual who isn't just a slaying machine - an overall gamechanging freak with spunk.

Im really surprised you came to this conclusion. How could they need a guy who "isn't afraid to go negative" when APG and Maniac already can't kill people themselves and go negative without trying?

Ace is good, but if he's your best slayer, your team is in trouble. Pros always say that in H5, you need players that can win their individual battles. APG and Maniac cannot. They need someone who can.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What are the teams lately? Haven't watched a scrim for a long time so I'm out of the loop

I have yet to see anybody, pro or otherwise, post a good argument in favor of autos. I do see personal insults and strawmanning about how "you guys just want br starts lol".

I haven't seen a good argument proving autos are bad for the competitive scene in Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Im really surprised you came to this conclusion. How could they need a guy who "isn't afraid to go negative" when APG and Maniac already can't kill people themselves and go negative without trying?

Ace is good, but if he's your best slayer, your team is in trouble. Pros always say that in H5, you need players that can win their individual battles. APG and Maniac cannot. They need someone who can.

You don't think you can win all of your battles and still go negative? 

I haven't seen a good argument proving autos are bad for the competitive scene in Halo 5. 

THISGONBGUD.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

You don't think you can win all of your battles and still go negative?

Are you implying that Maniac and APG win their battles? I see what you're saying, but at the end of the day, if two people on the team are already tending to go negative, the fourth shouldn't be a player who goes negative stylistically as well.

Then you must not read the forums much.

Every single day :P

I am a fan of players having options for various encounters. People should be good with the whole sandbox, not just the precision weapons. 

How does it make sense for an AR to not be good in CQC?

• Downvote (-1) 1

What's not good about the arguments presented?

Give me a second I'll write one up for you
  • Upvote (+1) 2