CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We need some rules made public though. I know you're known to DQ people so you're definitely shady. I don't want a 1 minute game on CTF warm up with only 1 smg at mid map. What we doin?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because OpTic won CoD season 2 and wasn't challenged at MLG Orlando....

oh wait!

You know what he means lol. Optic has clearly been the best team in the past 2 cods

You seem to talk about tap accuracy often as if it means something in a game where there's no real reason to tap the trigger with autos most of the time. In reality, people spray because it works. But I think I've seen you post that autos should be less accurate/less powerful so that people tap more. Still, I remember you citing tap accuracy as a defense for the SAW.

Because autos have headshot multipliers now, so there really is a reason to tap them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The HCS loving camp needs to realize we don't think Halo 5 has zero skillgap or that it's a totally trash game.

We just see the potential in Halo and are vastly disappointed in what Halo 5 has to offer. You cannot reasonably argue that 343 is actively ignoring the full potential of Halo's skillgap which peaked with Halo 1. You can argue till you're blue in the face that Halo 5 has a skillgap, but you'll never see the top team perform like the top team in Halo 1 did or still does to this day. Patch and Legend beat the next two closest players in the Beach LAN tournament on a balanced map 50-20. The Ogres have lost like.. two matches EVER in tournament play, both offhost (matches, NOT series). You will never see dominance like that in current Halo because the skill ceiling is too low. Watching Ogre 2 play Halo 1 12 years ago vs playing it recently is a night and day difference, that's how large the skillgap is. I will bet thousands of dollars on Halo 1 having more active players and LANs in 10 years than Halo 5 does.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wait why the fuck cant forge maps be used in the HCS?! Someone said due to the special LAN build but is that actually true? Jesus fuck this company is incompetent.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because autos have headshot multipliers now, so there really is a reason to tap them.

With the spread you really don't need to tap fire. You'll still be hitting the head with stray shots.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My Namez Beast is bad, I match him all the time. Regardless of whether the AR is balanced against pistols or not, he's gonna get wrecked. I should be the one to defend Beyond's honor.

@@Cratos, Id fuck you up with my AR.

• Upvote (+1) 5

My Names Beazt is bad, I match him all the time. Regardless of whether the AR is balanced against pistols or not, he's gonna get wrecked. I should be the one to defend Beyond's honor.

Lol ok

Because autos have headshot multipliers now, so there really is a reason to tap them.

Tapping is not a huge factor in a battle. I stop spraying once during normal AR battle to tap onto the head real quick. It is not something that has to be done repeatedly, its not much of a skill. And even though it often helps, it's also often useless because the gun is still pretty accurate at max bloom.

My Names Beazt is bad, I match him all the time. Regardless of whether the AR is balanced against pistols or not, he's gonna get wrecked. I should be the one to defend Beyond's honor.

I wish i wasnt on my phone but wheres the i volunteer as tribute gif

If you match him all the time and he's bad, doesn't that mean you're bad too? :thinking:

Old-Spice-Guy-Head-Nod.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys kill me man. How can people defend autos like honestly :mj:

I have yet to see anybody, pro or otherwise, post a good argument in favor of autos. I do see personal insults and strawmanning about how "you guys just want br starts lol".

• Upvote (+1) 2