CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RNG could very well be the 2nd best team atm but who knows there are only 3 full teams really even set.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Probavly the majority seeing as how other fans had the option of watching a much higher quality stream casted by Walshy and whatnot but chose to watch Flame and his stream. The greenwall is real and Naded will get a ton of new fans as well as make OpTic a bigger name than they were in the HCS season.

So the tournaments were averaging 23k viewers leading up to the LCQ without Optic, but as soon as it was all Optic, all those viewers left and only 2k were left watching the Halo stream, and 28k watching Flamesword were all Optic fans? No extra Halo fans because of the hype of the LCQ or anything, just solely Optic fans?

So the tournaments were averaging 23k viewers leading up to the LCQ without Optic, but as soon as it was all Optic, all those viewers left and only 2k were left watching the Halo stream, and 28k watching Flamesword were all Optic fans? No extra Halo fans because of the hype of the LCQ or anything, just solely Optic fans?

Early LCQ's had like 10k at most :(

OK I'm going to be that guy.

I know this would never happen in a million years, but it is fun to think about.

what if Formal came back as OpTic Halo's fourth?  Now there is a team.  

Like I said, wouldn't happen but it's fun to think about. 

Hypothetically of course...Formal would wipe out the current roster and captain his own team. Would probably be roster-mania / hurricane v2.

Brochacho, the LCQ was only hyped BECAUSE Optic was playing in it. All of the best teams had already qualified. If Optic wasnt there, you think that would have gotten anywhere near 30k viewers? Hell nah, and the chat was literally spamming Optic emotes and was clearly optic fans. The MAIN MLG stream only had 2k viewers compared to Flamesword's 28k.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Naded going to optic is akin to an international soccer star coming to play in the MLS.

That is a spot on analogy

• Upvote (+1) 4

Free Summary of Tested Arena "Refresh Maps"

They are in no way official and were made weeks ago. So much could have changed. SOME of them are going to be released tomorrow, some are coming at a later date. Riptide/Torque/Overgrowth are being worked on by Pro Team and will not be updated right away but ARE being worked on.

Coliseum

• BR Replaced w/ Boltshot
  • Suppressor replaced w/ Carbine
  • Sniper Removed, Binary Rifles in each team's cave (3 Minutes); and before you freak out. Binary Rifles are HARDER to use than the Sniper and only have 6 Shots. A Sniper has 12 Shots and is easier to use.
  • Grenades moved around
  • SMG moved to Bottom Base

Fathom

• Boltshot and BR switch locations
  • SAW Bottom Mid (3 Minutes)
  • Speed Boost Top Mid
  • Storm Rifles moved to Sub (above Water)
  • SMG Removed
  • Grenades moved around

Riptide

• There were MANY Riptide Variants that I found. They also said that they will be releasing this one later on so I wouldn't trust anything you see as of yet

Torque

• Hammers Removed
  • Sword Top Mid
  • Top Mid Pillar Removed, you can now drop down to Bottom Mid
  • Rockets Bottom Mid on CTF
  • SMG moved
  • H2 BR replaced with DMR
  • DMRs removed
  • BR on each teams Nest
  • Suppressors removed
  • Grenades moved around
  • Also subject to change (I found multiple iterations from the members of Pro Team. They had also tested Dual Snipers but scrapped that variant)

Regret

• Filter added to change lighting
  • Storm Rifles removed
  • Needler replaced by Storm Rifle
  • Needler moved to Plasma Pistol (Car 2)
  • Plasma Pistol moved to P1
  • Fuel Rod replaced with Plasma Caster
  • DMRs moved to Ramparts
  • Boltshot moved to DMR

Rig

• Basement Stronghold moved closer to Yellow Corner, cannot be naded or seen from the Inside of the map

please tell me that this is all a fucking joke. There isnt a single thing on this list that makes any sense. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

When the Intel on Naded joining Optic completely obliterates any intel given in the Halo twitch..... :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brochacho, the LCQ was only hyped BECAUSE Optic was playing in it. All of the best teams had already qualified. If Optic wasnt there, you think that would have gotten anywhere near 30k viewers? Hell nah, and the chat was literally spamming Optic emotes and was clearly optic fans. The MAIN MLG stream only had 2k viewers compared to Flamesword's 28k.

Ok no need to argue more, Optic brings 28,000 viewers to Halo.

• Downvote (-1) 5

I want to see Naded draw out Flame's and Maniac's true potential.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's all this about a bunch of pro's being in a group call with 343?

I can confirm this is happening. I've been led to believe its related to the next season of HCS.

:intel: :intel: :intel: :intel:

You can look at potential refresh maps on Quinns Fileshare (Deez)

What is his full GT?

I can confirm this is happening. I've been led to believe its related to the next season of HCS.

:intel: :intel: :intel: :intel:

Yeah, people probably thought it's about gametypes and maps (and the Pros will probably try to bring it up) but I feel like its about the Season. It feels as if Pro League info is coming extremely soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's all this about a bunch of pro's being in a group call with 343?

There are a bunch in a skype call with 343 yes. The context is unknown as far as I know. 

What is his full GT?

Deez

As I said earlier though, none of these are even remotely close to final and could have been scrapped entirely.

Yeah, people probably thought it's about gametypes and maps (and the Pros will probably try to bring it up) but I feel like Pro League info is coming extremely soon.

There are a bunch in a skype call with 343 yes. The context is unknown as far as I know. 

I have a pretty reliable source that claims its HCS related, but I can neither confirm or deny as I'm not there.