CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wasn't there supposed to be Esl/Hcs info like yesterday ? Or was that just wishful thinking ?

Anyone know which pros use a controller layout other than Bumper Jumper? 

Any HellJumper pros out there? Just curious

Collective bargaining implies that if the workers aren't given reasonable conditions/compensation/settings/whatever, they won't work/play.

So the pros hold the league for ransom. Either give us settings that don't suck or fill your pro league with AM's and watch your already strugglingviewership tank even further

Give us what we want or we won't accept your money...

Stockholm Syndrome is setting in now, we've got people starting to be okay with Riptide.   :lxthul:

(I actually think it's okay, and loved SH on it.  The changes for TS to include Caster and Camo help alleviate a lot of the map's problems.)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

These are being tested we are testing them. We give them data and feedback and they change things. Everybody acting like the world is over

Didnt realize I signed up for the H5 beta.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

iirc that was done shortly before worlds, people don't want to risk money even if it was for the better of th game.

Do you think most pros want radar and auto starts gone now?

Do you really think the Pros are gonna let this changes stay? Come on they removed Breakout I believe they still have some power over settings.

These are being tested we are testing them. We give them data and feedback and they change things. Everybody acting like the world is over

What feedback was it that led to them putting in riptide and overgrowth?

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 should probably be more worried about fixing issues like party matchmaking, shitty servers, and those stupid overpowered cheap ass splinter nades

• Upvote (+1) 2

What feedback was it that led to them putting in riptide and overgrowth?

they changed the map and want to see what people think. Overgrowth hill actually works well but people wouldn't know that Cus everything is ass
  • Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How is this the case? I'm quite sure that the only difference is that it makes you not show up on radar if you're shooting. It has the same damage, scope, RoF etc as the standard SMG.

As far as changes go this one seems completely inconsequential because who even dies to an SMG and then doesn't know exactly what killed them and where the player is? The killfeed and deathcam alone are more than enough info, and the sound of the thing is very distinctive too.

It seemed like it killed faster when I used it/others used it, but I could be mistaken. 

Edit: anyone else getting Plaza a lot? Played it 6/15 games earlier

I don't think riptide ts is bad. I know it's blasphemy. I enjoy it more than truth

And rifles being in the base on regret helps the trapped team break out. It makes it less snowball that way. Otherwise teams get naded

Can pros just stream them running random 4s against other pros? The entertainment value is just as important as actually enjoying the settings.

• Downvote (-1) 3

they changed the map and want to see what people think. Overgrowth hill actually works well but people wouldn't know that Cus everything is ass

Well explain why it's good..cus every1 wandering.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So it doesn't seem like they did that in response to "data and feedback" as you implied. It seems instead like they're throwing a bunch of shit at the wall to see what will stick.

• Downvote (-1) 1

So it doesn't seem like they did that in response to "data and feedback" as you implied. It seems instead like they're throwing a bunch of shit at the wall to see what will stick.

did we have riptide and overgrowth last season?
  • Upvote (+1) 3

343 should probably be more worried about fixing issues like party matchmaking, shitty servers, and those stupid overpowered cheap ass splinter nades

The biggest problem with the splinter nades is the stupid fucking bump you if they hit you directly. The number of times I could have moved away if it weren't for that fucking bump.

I've had a couple of fairly decent matches on Riptide actually

I don't think riptide is terrible 

Riptide is honestly not that bad of a map.

I'm actually curious now what riptide would play like with teleporters

I don't think riptide ts is bad.

spongebob-funny-pictures.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Haven't been able to test out the settings but I'll just say this: there's a reason it's being called a test. They WANT to hear what we think. I get that some of these changes are stupidly out of touch but just know that they are actively looking for feedback. Pros please don't hold back. It's not doom and gloom until these settings are official.

• Upvote (+1) 2