CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Would an in depth explanation about why a map that is 60% 10 foot long hallways with 0 lines of sight really make you feel better than just saving us all time and saying it's bad? (This applies to both maps somehow)

Both maps are pretty bad I agree, but they might possibly play better with the new weapon and powerup layouts.

That doesnt fix the obvious issues, but we played Pit Slayer and Construct Slayer in H3, so anything is possible.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know what you guys want us to do, we've told them everything we think about trying to add in crazy shit like this but it's still tried. Best we can do is just make sure it doesn't get finalized and in. 

When grand finals happen, just both agree to not play until radar is removed or X map is out of rotation. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know what you guys want us to do, we've told them everything we think about trying to add in crazy shit like this but it's still tried. Best we can do is just make sure it doesn't get finalized and in. 

Fight the good fight, King LethuL. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like how everyone back pedals or are nowhere to be seen when Lethul reinforces what I was saying but they vigorously circlejerk when I'm saying it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Well, thanks for trying.

I like how everyone back pedals or are nowhere to be seen when Lethul reinforces what I was saying but they vigorously circlejerk when I'm saying it.

Or maybe people prefer to hear actual reasons instead of the bs you spew?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Silenced SMG makes you not appear on radar when you crouch and shoot it. Looks like that's the meta 343 was going for. More effective crouching.

Or they could just remove radar and fix all these problems :) 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

But I thought I had to play the gametypes first for my opinion to be valid?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Or they could just remove radar and fix all these problems :)

WHAT? How about you play on Overgrowth again? Maybe Riptide? How dare you ask for that change, I mean they gave us a sword on Coliseum. You are asking too much man just be grateful for what we got smh.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

The worst part is that we know Overgrowth + Riptide are going to be weighted to at least 1/3 of the total gametypes in the playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does anybody know why we never have any forged maps in these previews? There have to be some sweet ones out there with how in-depth this forge system in H5 is. Are the frame rates on them garbage or something?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did u really need someone to spell out "long ass hallways, everywhere=bad" for the hundredth time to get what he was driving at though?

I get everyone's point about not just flying off the handle and spewing straight vitriol. However, we've tip-toed through these tulips multiple times now. The outcome is always the same. We are always left with trampled tulips and broken dreams, courtesy of sprinting/thrusting spartans.

I rarely play in general but I know what I won't be doing with the little free time I do have...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Overgrowth strongholds is far better than empire.

All these changes and they haven't even tried Fathom ts.

Does anybody know why we never have any forged maps in these previews? There have to be some sweet ones out there with how in-depth this forge system in

H5 is. Are the frame rates on them garbage or something?

Nope, frame rates dont suffer because of the dynamic resolution system that this game uses. So Im not sure why they are never considered, there are tons of amazing forge maps.

Remember that one time Bravo said they were testing community 4v4 forge maps (such as community made remakes) and they were going to put them in matchmaking?

That was literally months ago.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nope, frame rates dont suffer because of the dynamic resolution system that this game uses. So Im not sure why they are never considered, there are tons of amazing forge maps.

Some maps have really nasty frame drops btw.

But they should definitely get some because there are many, many great ones.