CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Allegiance belongs to Contra and Devon though right? Guessing he was trolling.

Alliance != Allegiance.

Alliance is the eSports team that sponsors Armada in Smash Melee.

I'm not sure if he was trolling with the Alliance thing but they are a real org https://twitter.com/theAllianceGG

Guess the Rise Nation was true.

Funny how we've gone from people mistaking Allegiance for Alliance to now people mistaking Alliance for Allegiance, because the Alliance org basically only exists in DotA (And Armada in Smash) now thanks to League's sale of sponsorship rules.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I asked Eco during Lxthul's stream what org was he gonna get and he said he was interested in Alliance and Rise Nation.

Rise would fit that team well idk why lol

I still don't get why FaZe doesn't just join in. I'm sure they can figure out a way to turn Req codes into a gambling site for kids.

Or even Ninjas in Pyjamas. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

When Astro emails you saying they are giving you $60 off their new A50s because they have to delay the release a month

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4305-1425053181-14.

I think this is an appropriate time to let you all know... College = Scam

What about British universities?

Wouldn't that just make the two regulation teams completely arbitrary?

Eh, not really. I see what you're getting at, but I still think it would be better than the current system. Let's say Denial beat Optic in relegation. Do you think the Denial roster would of stayed intact through rostermania? Not a chance. Rammy and Falcated could of easily dropped the other two and picked up two others once they secured a spot. It just seems backwards to give a team a spot before the roster is locked... Let the rosters work themselves out, then have a relegation tournament (or tournaments) to see who gets the final two spots in the league.

Lol I had no idea Alliance was an actual org. I just thought it was constant trolls.

web-shutterstock-105518339.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

He and I have been discussing our roles on the team.

Personally, I'm glad to have a coach to work alongside who's as active within his team in online practice as Symbolic has been with Renegades/Cloud 9, because it actually helps establish some order.

-snip-

Nice read @@TiberiusAudley. Sounds like a decent setup. 

Also, if we ever go down the CS:GO road and get rid of 'Coaches' ( :wutface:). I'm sure being the Analyst will be the safer option to keep your role! Beyond%20Wink.png

Nice read @@TiberiusAudley. Sounds like a decent setup. 

Also, if we ever go down the CS:GO road and get rid of 'Coaches' ( :wutface:). I'm sure being the Analyst will be the safer option to keep your role! Beyond%20Wink.png

I think it's funny console FPS are the only games that actually allow coaches to interact during the game when they probably have the least amount of depth during a match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still one of the worst org names I've ever heard.

After they got dropped by Nadeshot / lost every game, they went as "100 L's" to an event or online qualifer or some shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

• Added a Song of Peace Suppressor to Back Rail"

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

These Overgrowth/Riptide gametypes will be 100% vetoed unless teams are trolling.

• Upvote (+1) 3

welp looks like im done playing team arena for a couple weeks

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1