CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's not true at all. There were multiple that thought theyd stick around after hearing the explanation from symbolic. (I think it was him)

Like I said, they wanted to stick around. Gotta have a team that wants you though.

i know. I actually really want Rise Nation in halo. From everything I've seen, seem like a good org. Always down for new orgs in the scene, plus i'm a fan of red and black.

Rise could really elevate themselves with a roster like this.

:mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dude just wanted to toot his own horn. I bet if we all sucked dick as good as him and his friends we'd have a good paying job too. 

Alrighty then...

stwrt.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

But college really is a scam if we're being honest. You can't really do anything with a Bachelor's degree now. You need either a Master's or PhD or some specialized certification.

Yeah, if you go to a shit school for a shit degree lol. Not all degrees are equal. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Pun...intended?

Rise black and red, elevate black and red. Both mean similar things... I tried ok :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

But college really is a scam if we're being honest. You can't really do anything with a Bachelor's degree now. You need either a Master's or PhD or some specialized certification.

Wat? No one in the IST department of my company gets hired without some form of college degree. 

I have an office job where I spend summer days playing Halo with my co workers because of my college degree. Obviously it depends on what you want to do but to make a broad statement like that is silly. You'd be surprised how many private companies will hire you for any sort of technical position just because you have a 4 year degree in computer science even though it's extremely generic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rise black and red, elevate black and red. Both mean similar things... I tried ok :mj:

i respect the effort. you gave it the ole college (= scam) try

• Upvote (+1) 2

I asked Eco during Lxthul's stream what org was he gonna get and he said he was interested in Alliance and Rise Nation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I asked Eco during Lxthul's stream what org was he gonna get and he said he was interested in Alliance and Rise Nation.

Allegiance belongs to Contra and Devon though right? Guessing he was trolling.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Are Alibaba and his 100 thieves gonna be swooping in? Or will we see a solo fight over bottom middle? 

Still one of the worst org names I've ever heard.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, if you go to a shit school for a shit degree lol. Not all degrees are equal. 

And not all employers will give a shit where you got your degree at. In IT, most places in my area could give a rats ass if you went to a 4 yr University or got a degree from a school's online program, as long as you knew your shit and could speak to your experience. Unless you went to an Ivy league or a super good school known for IT, they don't care. A Bachelors will check the box that gets you past HR and into the interview.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wat? No one in the IST department of my company gets hired without some form of college degree. 

I have an office job where I spend summer days playing Halo with my co workers because of my college degree. Obviously it depends on what you want to do but to make a broad statement like that is silly. You'd be surprised how many private companies will hire you for any sort of technical position just because you have a 4 year degree in computer science even though it's extremely generic. 

Hard pass on any advice coming from a Jags fan. I kid. But I get what you're saying ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1