CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Moses FPS

You miss 100% of the shots you take on SK back in the day

• Upvote (+1) 5

God. I love The Office so much. My wife kept telling me to watch it but I couldnt get through the first season. My wife told me Season 1 wasn't very good and I'm glad I stuck it out. Season 2 on is just so epic. My favorite beginning to an episode so far is when Phyllis gets flashed and Michael tells Toby to show everyone his penis so he can prove he wasn't the flasher. I was dying.

I've seen the entire series probably about 10 times now.  It's the ultimate show to have on in the background when working or cleaning or cooking.

@@overuled has probably seen it all the way through 10 times too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"He flashed Phyllis? I mean, did he see Pam?"

Favorite show of all time

Toby prove it! Show us your penis! 

*everyone is in shock*

I knew that was wrong right after I said it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

God. I love The Office so much. My wife kept telling me to watch it but I couldnt get through the first season. My wife told me Season 1 wasn't very good and I'm glad I stuck it out. Season 2 on is just so epic. My favorite beginning to an episode so far is when Phyllis gets flashed and Michael tells Toby to show everyone his penis so he can prove he wasn't the flasher. I was dying.

Mine has to be the one where Dwight starts a fire in the office and everyone freaks out.

https://vimeo.com/136822167

"Save Bandit!" kills me every time. Along with the Lazy Sunday spoof they made in the show. Everything that is The Office is golden. I've seen the whole series about 4 times and it still makes me die of laughter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I couldn't watch The Office after Michael left the company. It honestly felt like there was a huge void in my heart that could not be filled by the rest of the cast.

:mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Me and the gf are 3 episodes from finishing the office and we keep putting it off cause we don't want it to end

Props for having the strength to carry on after the "Goodbye, Michael" episode

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Office is my all time top 1 show. The Office > '07 Final Boss

Had a slight identity crisis during seasons 3-4 of Parks and Rec.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I see Lethul as the Darryl of the HCS.

And now all I can see is Lethul doing the fluffy fingers spiel to someone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IDK, post-Michael wasn't that bad. Some of the Florida episodes were good, and the final episodes ever were fucking amazing. 

They just screwed up Andy's character in season 8.

OT: Is a season 3 of Pro League confirmed? Why else would there be a challenger league, if relegation doesn't count for anything?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Favorite episode is Product Recall (Sn3, ep.21) Top to bottom such a funny episode, but in the one you referred to my favorite quote of that one is -

Dwight Schrute: This is a petition for the business park to upgrade their security cameras, as well as install two floodlights in the parking lot. And I know what you're thinking: Won't that just shed more light on the penises? But that is a risk we have to take. Pam, you can draw, kind of. Why don't you work with Phallus on drawing a picture of the exposer that I can post around the community?

Pam Beesley: Phallus?

Dwight Schrute: Phyllis. Sorry. I've got penises on the brain.

:D Seen the show too many times to count. Perfect writing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IDK, post-Michael wasn't that bad. Some of the Florida episodes were good, and the final episodes ever were fucking amazing.

They just screwed up Andy's character in season 8.

-season 7 kid...

Is there anyone left for CLG/nV to scrim before we can start calling them out for not scrimming eachother? I thought I heard Clutch saying last night there was only 1 team left beside nV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-season 7 kid...

Is there anyone left for CLG/nV to scrim before we can start calling them out for not scrimming eachother? I thought I heard Clutch saying last night there was only 1 team left beside nV.

Well CLG has only scrimmed like once period since season 2 ended. 

Question. What kind of bear is best?

That's a ridiculous question.

False. Black bear.

That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!

• Upvote (+1) 9

Question. What kind of bear is best?

That's a ridiculous question.

False. Black bear.

That's debatable. There are basically two schools of thought--

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!

Identity theft isn't a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.
  • Upvote (+1) 1