CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Obviously an amazing gif. I can't help but ask myself why Jordan didn't just pass the ball though on that play?

He made the shot. Your question is voided.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Obviously an amazing gif. I can't help but ask myself why Jordan didn't just pass the ball though on that play?

He calculated his odds were better. Let the rebounders get the rebounds.  they just drop passes anyway.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

it is my birthday

i want S2 intel @@Vivi :simms:

it's also my jordan birthday (23) :mj:

Something something, you're just a tad early for intel, something something, very soon, something.

Also, Happy Birthday!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Something something, you're just a tad early for intel, something something, very soon, something.

Also, Happy Birthday!

I don't know what's worse, the Halo something very soon, or when Destiny was going through a content drought and literally nothing was being said... :thinking:

oh what was he doing on the MCC?

Playing a bunch of different playlists, just having fun. He streams MCC usually once every week or so 

so watching potential EG scrims from last night.... and this is going to sound weird.... but Ninja might be exactly what that team needs...

A loud voice that interrupts the bickering of the twins and isn't afraid to be confrontational.  Some of the points he was making last night were spot on.  He might die alone too much yes, but he seems to "get" what Halo 5 is about vs previous halo's more than the twins and isn't afraid to tell them that. I am not sure about Cam though, i didn't hear him much on the comm's and his stats were less than the other 3 but as we know, stats don't mean shit.

I was actually thinking the same thing last night while watching their scrims. The twins might finally have someone with the confidence to intervene and let his voice be heard instead of letting them just delve into arguing with one another. With their previous squads no one really made a good effort to prevent the bickering. Snipedown would typically just become quiet and their 4th usually wouldn't have the confidence to get involved either. Even Lethul would just jam out to JB and read his chat while the twins bickered in the background. I don't necessarily blame them though the arguing is probably really overwhelming but Ninja seems more capable of handing it. 

I still think they should try out other fourths over VicX though. While stats may not be everything this EG lineup needs a player with more slayer prowess rather than a support player like Victory imo. Not many options left but Shooter would be worth trying out.    

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also the only time they got to play on LAN...

What was the final scrim score? When I stopped watching Elv was up 3-1. 

And agreed on the indiv skill, but Randa has a ton of smarts and the most 4v4 experience on that team by far. He also does well with power weapons, it's just his pistol which can get shaky sometimes.

I like Randa a lot, but he has a historically shaky sniper lmao. He's shitting one moment and shitting the bed the next moment.

Also, I don't know about the "smarts" part (not that he's dumb). One moment he's creating so much havoc for the other team. The next moment he's doing some dumb shit and you have no idea how he decided on that play/push/etc.

I was actually thinking the same thing last night while watching their scrims. The twins might finally have someone with the confidence to intervene and let his voice be heard instead of letting them just delve into arguing with one another. With their previous squads no one really made a good effort to prevent the bickering. Snipedown would typically just become quiet and their 4th usually wouldn't have the confidence to get involved either. Even Lethul would just jam out to JB and read his chat while the twins bickered in the background. I don't necessarily blame them though the arguing is probably really overwhelming but Ninja seems more capable of handing it. 

I still think they should try out other fourths over VicX though. While stats may not be everything this EG lineup needs a player with more slayer prowess rather than a support player like Victory imo. Not many options left but Shooter would be worth trying out.    

I want to bring up a crazy idea. What about Jimbo? 

They have an EG house he could live in. It would bring so much attention to that team, literally everyone on the team would benefit from it. His playstyle (from what I have seen) would also fit the role you are describing.  

His only other possible NA team was Optic. Which he said something along the lines of "I'd rather be top 2 in EU than top 8 in NA." This EG team with him would be competing for top 4. I wonder if either side would consider it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul intervened plenty of times when the twins bickered, but only when it was absolutely necessary.

I don't know what's worse, the Halo something very soon, or when Destiny was going through a content drought and literally nothing was being said... :thinking:

To be fair, when I've used "soon" in the past, it's usually actually quite soon (like, a day or 2) whereas I've seen some use "soon" as "maybe in a month or 2"

• Upvote (+1) 7

To be fair, when I've used "soonTM" in the past, it's usually actually quite soon (like, a day or 2) whereas I've seen some use "soon" as "maybe in a month or 2"

fixed

• Upvote (+1) 8

To be fair, when I've used "soon" in the past, it's usually actually quite soon (like, a day or 2) whereas I've seen some use "soon" as "maybe in a month or 2"

Ha! You fell for my reverse psychology of trying to get a time frame out of your soon.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I want to bring up a crazy idea. What about Jimbo? 

They have an EG house he could live in. It would bring so much attention to that team, literally everyone on the team would benefit from it. His playstyle (from what I have seen) would also fit the role you are describing.  

I think Jimbo is happy to be back with the Buk's honestly.  That team seems more dangerous. in EU than EG would be in NA.  By a fair margin.

I dont want him in NA either to be honest.  I want EU to build the best team they can over there so they can compete come Worlds with the NA team and i think he is an integral part of that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Moses FPS

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Moses FPS" - Ewok

• Upvote (+1) 4

tumblr_n178nnHCCn1ttv3vao1_500.jpg

God. I love The Office so much. My wife kept telling me to watch it but I couldnt get through the first season. My wife told me Season 1 wasn't very good and I'm glad I stuck it out. Season 2 on is just so epic. My favorite beginning to an episode so far is when Phyllis gets flashed and Michael tells Toby to show everyone his penis so he can prove he wasn't the flasher. I was dying.

• Upvote (+1) 7

God. I love The Office so much. My wife kept telling me to watch it but I couldnt get through the first season. My wife told me Season 1 wasn't very good and I'm glad I stuck it out. Season 2 on is just so epic. My favorite beginning to an episode so far is when Phyllis gets flashed and Michael tells Toby to show everyone his penis so he can prove he wasn't the flasher. I was dying.

"He flashed Phyllis? I mean, did he see Pam?"

Favorite show of all time

• Upvote (+1) 3