CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i'm ambivalent about naded to optic

hope for nothing but the best for all involved, of course. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good for Naded. He deserved to get into a good org!

From everything I understand ALG was/is a great org.

I'm happy he's getting exposure to an already large fan base, it will help him build his personal brand and bring more content to halo!

I am happy for @@Naded that he is joining optic and gaining a bigger fanbase. It will boast well for his well being and his family.

However, at this point, RIP to any hopes of Naded winning a tourney. FS and Maniac are significant downgrades from his old roster. I hope I can be proven wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The lack of pro league news in that update is really disappointing. I expected something, but once again 343 fails to deliver. In the spirit of all these sport gifs..heres another

mLxJUOw.gif

I'm dyin lolol

• Upvote (+1) 1

*Crosses Finger* for Spartan as Optics 4h.

In flames video he mentions how , Naded , Flame, Spartan, and Str8sick almost teamed in H4. Maybe this is some foreshadowing?
  • Upvote (+1) 6

It is pretty mind blowingly bad planning and execution to go radio silent on pro league after they were finally able to start gaining ground again with the championship...

• Upvote (+1) 6

I love how much our community supports Bret. <3 the best Halo streamer Naded

a3a61cff8e4dee4c0e85a52d57fd67f6.gif

As amazing this gif is, this ain't even the best one of Naded. THERES PLENTY MORE

Bring on the OpTic Nadedshot hype, hope they get a good 4th so they can have a decent roster (maybe even a good roster once maniac reaches his peak)

So with Naded on Optic, gotta think their prospects for a fourth look slightly better. 

My guess would be Spartan or Stellur - whichever one TL doesn't pick up. If not them, then Assault or Jimbo?  :ghost:

Would also like to see @@Arkanum given a shot for the fourth spot. 

Naded just became the most well known Halo player ever, with one announcement. 

Excited to see what Naded + Flames can do. 2 of my favorite players, and ive always said Naded would benefit an immense amount, from having a player like Flame speaking to him in game. 

Still no season 2 news though? Wasn't able to catch any of the news part of that stream. Twitter is saying no news though... Wtf 343?