CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Unyshek saw @@Moa was on stream and had to pull the volume plug. Can't have a brit taking that spotlight  :simms:

you might as well tag bravo dude, lmao 

@@Unyshek unblock me on twitter mayne

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay what shit are people smoking with Binary is "harder"

Been using it non stop in Warzone turbo for commendation reasons. Shit is a joke, Noscoping is VERY easy, you just follow the person (yeah if they thrust it might throw you off, but you'll still make them one shot)

It's also just not even fun to use, so I can only imagine how boring it is to watch.

Sniping is easy in this game in general, at least stick to the norm.

All for testing the other changes, think Fathom should try OS/Rockets or stay as is though.

I think OS/rockets would work great, maybe even cano/sniper or beam would work great on fathom

CAN WE PLEASE. JUST. GET. A. FUCKING. MAP. THAT. ISN'T. COMPLETE. TRASH. DUDE.

GIVE ME TOOTHPASTE, A TOASTER, A POTATO, AND A BOTTLE AND I SWEAR I'LL HAVE MORE CREATIVITY

Mikwen Ola Rayne Spartan. Thank me later  ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've literally played all of those. Torque still takes the cake. Plz learn

Couldn't agree more.  Just to inform some people who never had 'the pleasure', Boarding Action Team Snipes was a boatload of fun back in the day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

<p>

Free Summary of Tested Arena "Refresh Maps"

They are in no way official and were made weeks ago. So much could have changed. SOME of them are going to be released tomorrow, some are coming at a later date. Riptide/Torque/Overgrowth are being worked on by Pro Team and will not be updated right away but ARE being worked on.

Coliseum

• BR Replaced w/ Boltshot
  • Suppressor replaced w/ Carbine
  • Sniper Removed, Binary Rifles in each team's cave (3 Minutes); and before you freak out. Binary Rifles are HARDER to use than the Sniper and only have 6 Shots. A Sniper has 12 Shots and is easier to use.
  • Grenades moved around
  • SMG moved to Bottom Base

Fathom

• Boltshot and BR switch locations
  • SAW Bottom Mid (3 Minutes)
  • Speed Boost Top Mid
  • Storm Rifles moved to Sub (above Water)
  • SMG Removed
  • Grenades moved around

Riptide

• There were MANY Riptide Variants that I found. They also said that they will be releasing this one later on so I wouldn't trust anything you see as of yet

Torque

• Hammers Removed
  • Sword Top Mid
  • Top Mid Pillar Removed, you can now drop down to Bottom Mid
  • Rockets Bottom Mid on CTF
  • SMG moved
  • H2 BR replaced with DMR
  • DMRs removed
  • BR on each teams Nest
  • Suppressors removed
  • Grenades moved around
  • Also subject to change (I found multiple iterations from the members of Pro Team. They had also tested Dual Snipers but scrapped that variant)

Regret

• Filter added to change lighting
  • Storm Rifles removed
  • Needler replaced by Storm Rifle
  • Needler moved to Plasma Pistol (Car 2)
  • Plasma Pistol moved to P1
  • Fuel Rod replaced with Plasma Caster
  • DMRs moved to Ramparts
  • Boltshot moved to DMR
Rig
  • Basement Stronghold moved closer to Yellow Corner, cannot be naded or seen from the Inside of the map

These changes will ruin the game if they happen (bar torque).

343, for the love of God. You have a good game. DON'T. FUCK. IT. UP. NOW.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Couldn't agree more.  Just to inform some people who never had 'the pleasure', Boarding Action Team Snipes was a boatload of fun back in the day.

I hadn't played it uniti MCC.... then proceeded to play it 3 times in a row (voted by everyone BUT me) and then 3/4 of the players back out.  SOOOO much fun.

Here we go again.  :intensifies:

Spartan is absolutely right though, none of the three released maps are even close to competetive worthy and the community regularly vocalises that. Then Quinn just mocks? I don't get it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've never felt like saying "fuck this"  and throw papers on ground more than rn

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan is absolutely right though? None of the three released maps are even close to competetive worthy and the community regularly vocalises that. Then Quinn just mocks? I don't get it.

welcome to the competitive halo community

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really like the Saw in H4, felt like a badass with it.

Completely competitively unviable. To think I actually had a little faith in 343 for a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really like the Saw in H4, felt like a badass with it.

And when you also had the damage boost with the SAW...I felt like Royal2 must feel when he is playing randoms (well, almost at least).