CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

it def wasn't us. We don't talk to people

E6Fanboy posted a screenshot of the LAN payouts

PlzLearn posted season payouts from "a source"

• Upvote (+1) 3

E6Fanboy posted a screenshot of the LAN payouts

PlzLearn posted season payouts from "a source"

we don't even know e6fanboy lol def not us I just know he follows me on Twitter and recently changed his @ to that
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If OpTic is being invited then that either means all eight teams will be there/will be represented, or they are using OpTic juice to record something HCS-marketing related (gamescom?)

E6 Management came posted and leaked an email. It was our first time seeing the prize pool.

As far as I'm aware and despite what I thought, there will be nothing HCS related and Gamescom, well at least not tied with ESL if there was. 

jVAn934.jpg

I genuinely never knew the Season Finals total prize pool / breakdown until I saw this, just now.

• Upvote (+1) 7

The HCS Summit

o1nWfoG.png

Now let's be honest. They really have their meetings in here:

8d1cc4c6ed18207f0dacb7f2ee02e6e3.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

The HCS Summit

"Hey baby, I know I played Halo the first three nights I was visiting you, but now I am going to fly to Seattle" - Soon to be single Mikwen

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Hey baby, I know I played Halo the first three nights I was visiting you, but now I am going to fly to Seattle" - Soon to be single Mikwen

LOLOL

Elumnite is going for us.

• Upvote (+1) 8

LOLOL

Elumnite is going for us.

Can you confirm if every pro team will have at least one rep there? And anything else you know about the agenda for the summit?

Can you confirm if every pro team will have at least one rep there? And anything else you know about the agenda for the summit?

I don't think this was supposed to be leaked and it'd be helpful if people wouldn't ask questions the pros can't answer :/

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think this was supposed to be leaked and it'd be helpful if people wouldn't ask questions the pros can't answer :/

a wild RyaNoob appears

i love u