CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Kaotic, Galaxy, Tapping Buttons, and Artic are all amazing players that I can see making a name for themselves.

I've gotten destroyed by Tapping Buttons, so I can attest.

This would have been a cool public announcement.

I don't think Riot publicly announces theirs either.

The players talk freely about going, but no announcement.

I don't think Riot publicly announces theirs either.

The players talk freely about going, but no announcement.

Speaking of Riot, the EU LCS semifinals are approaching a 2 hour delay due to "audio issues." And yes, they tried turning it off and back on again.  :simms:

If 343 were to create on Open LAN event, we'd need at least 8-12 weeks notice.

Would you do a backflip if they gave us less notice? 

W6Q26CY.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

If 343 were to create on Open LAN event, we'd need at least 8-12 weeks notice.

What 1 week isn't enough time for you to request off work, buy tickets, look for a hotel, and figure out transportation??

Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pro player summit? That sounds serious.

I'm highly anticipating someone photoshops the scene from Naruto with the 5 Kage summit with the HCS

• Upvote (+1) 3

I posted about the Pro Player Summit on r/halo if anyone wants to share their feedback for the fall season and onward there. Not linking directly to the thread given what's happened in the past with that.

Have they still not announced the season 1 Pro league earnings? I have yet to see any numbers. It has been weeks. 

Have they still not announced the season 1 Pro league earnings? I have yet to see any numbers. It has been weeks.

I swear I seen someone post it on here awhile back
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I swear I seen someone post it on here awhile back

I believe it was posted on here, but I think our only source was a player "leak." I don't think 343/ESL ever publicly announced pro league winnings.

Not in any official capacity. E6 leaked the LAN Prize distribution but we do not know Pro League payouts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not in any official capacity. E6 leaked the LAN Prize distribution but we do not know Pro League payouts.

it def wasn't us. We don't talk to people
  • Upvote (+1) 2

If OpTic is being invited then that either means all eight teams will be there/will be represented, or they are using OpTic juice to record something HCS-marketing related (gamescom?)

it def wasn't us. We don't talk to people

E6 Management came posted and leaked an email. It was our first time seeing the prize pool.

If OpTic is being invited then that either means all eight teams will be there/will be represented, or they are using OpTic juice to record something HCS-marketing related (gamescom?)

E6 Management came posted and leaked an email. It was our first time seeing the prize pool.

our management posted it on the forums? Lol
  • Upvote (+1) 2