CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Liquid has looked pretty good aside that scrim against nV where they didn't give a shit (or had an off night, idk)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Liquid has looked pretty good aside that scrim against nV where they didn't give a shit (or had an off night, idk)

Or nV just played better? Let's not discredit them here. They played noticeably better against Liquid than they did vs C9, even though C9 was also playing some amazing Halo during that scrim vs nV. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

inb4 people overreact to scrims

CLG has been washed ever since the new nV formed   :lxthul:

Snip

I have actually changed my opinion on this. I really think individual stats in H5 slayer aren't that important excluding outlier performances(e.g. going 22-3 or 3-22). There is such a team aspect to slayer and in a lot of star performances some credit has to go to the whole team for setting up that player to go off. I know stats don't tell the whole story yada yada but in H5 slayer I don't see much of a point at all for looking at individual stats. As I kind of mentioned before, I really think it can only tell you something in the extreme cases of playing out of your mind or having broken thumbs. 

People don't give Frosty enough credit for being a leader. Everyone credits Snakebite for being the 'brains' or strategist of the team, and he is good at it, but in-game Frosty does a lot of directing and play-calling for lack of better terms.

He also is pretty good at body disrespecting.

• Upvote (+1) 7

has naded said why he's not streaming scrims? I'd love to see this match up from the liquid side

He said this morning its so that he has no distractions 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He said this morning its so that he has no distractions 

cool. I guess that's a definitive sign we'll be seeing him in the fall season then. unless of course a re-retires. 

Trash playlist rewarding players for winning games. When will 343 learn?!

Not ganna lie. I liked you old profile picture better. :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just watched Frosty die because he got caught double starting. Wonder if they'll start trying to dial that back?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just watched Frosty die because he got caught double starting. Wonder if they'll start trying to dial that back?

Yeah it's starting to get really annoying as a spectator imo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Tune in next week when I track and analyze league wide start button pushes per minute

• Upvote (+1) 6

People don't give Frosty enough credit for being a leader. Everyone credits Snakebite for being the 'brains' or strategist of the team, and he is good at it, but in-game Frosty does a lot of directing and play-calling for lack of better terms.

He also is pretty good at body disrespecting.

To be honest, I think Frosty gets his fair share of credit.