CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i know we dont talk about AM's here much but yall need to pay attention to this kid named Kaotic. One of the best halo players i know and hes only 15. 

his twitter is @kaoticCR7

he is teaming with articc (formerly ninja arts) another amazing 15-16 year old halo player. 

they WILL win the AM league and will be contending for a pro league spot.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I watchedLethul go from champ 11 to champ 7 without losing a game. How?

Because he went up like he should've?

• Upvote (+1) 6

i know we dont talk about AM's here much but yall need to pay attention to this kid named Kaotic. One of the best halo players i know and hes only 15. 

he is teaming with articc (formerly ninja arts) another amazing 15-16 year old halo player. 

they WILL win...the pro league...

Bold move here  :simms:

CLG better watch out

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I watchedLethul go from champ 11 to champ 7 without losing a game. How?

The playlist is absolute trash?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Don't forget, the graph only uses data from slayer games.

also if it's based on halo5arena they missed a few pro league games so it's not 100% accurate

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have known Cratos for a long time - he is a funny / nice dude, regardless of popular opinion. 

I think that the way he conducts himself does nothing but draw interest to the league. All these players holding hands and being best friends is just really boring to watch in my opinion. Cratos talks trash about other players, creates conflict, which creates the holy "storylines" everyone here likes to put so much emphasis on. 

Even if you post saying "I hate cratos blah blah" - just the fact that you are talking about him and his team means whatever he is doing is working. 

Just my thoughts, I like seeing players have that "Fire" and really want to beat someone. Makes for a better overall viewing experience. We need a few more Cratos's IMO.

Not saying i'm a supporter of trash talking at all but this is what definitely made T2 & Gandhi standouts when they played

Edit: Yeah the whole discussion of Cratos' personality definitely makes for some interesting forum discussion & it kind of makes me wish 343/ESL would put up some behind the scenes content of pros to give the fans some story lines heading into events

image%202_zpsf7xdje8l.png

You can tell that Heinz and Victory X play the percentages more than any other player in game according to these stats, but in Halo 5 you gotta fly more often than not in order to get shit done. All objective gamemodes are most likely negative or 50/50 with teams consisting these players, if these stats are accurate.

also if it's based on halo5arena they missed a few pro league games so it's not 100% accurate

Honestly it was kind of a bitch, but I ended up going to waypoint and searching each players GT to get full stats for the slayer games that ended early, so it shoouullldddd be pretty accurate, even for the games that aren't updated properly on Halo5arena. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly it was kind of a bitch, but I ended up going to waypoint and searching each players GT to get full stats for the slayer games that ended early, so it shoouullldddd be pretty accurate, even for the games that aren't updated properly on Halo5arena. 

that's good enough for me, we did the same thing for fantasy

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ah, the ole Liquid Crystal Display gamers.

Dunno if you're trying to be funny or really don't know, but meant lowest common denominator. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

they WILL win the AM league and will be contending for a pro league spot.

So who else will they team with? To2 don't win AM leagues. They'd need two other good players and have to face strong teams in Denial, eLevate, 3Sup, and New Era week in and out. 

The playlist is absolute trash?

Trash playlist rewarding players for winning games. When will 343 learn?!

• Upvote (+1) 2

So who else will they team with? To2 don't win AM leagues. They'd need two other good players and have to face strong teams in Denial, eLevate, 3Sup, and New Era week in and out. 

He's going to team with W0uld himself :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would 343 allow their team to play in a beyond tourney? Would be cool to see a neighbor, strongside, ghost, and chig team

• Upvote (+1) 7

so no one's going to mention that Liquid is up 2-1 in their scrim vs CLG right now or?

*Edit* Make that 3-1!

• Upvote (+1) 3