CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How you figure?.....the more entertaining you are, the more viewers you get, that's how it works so to say that he's underrated.....

i mean he pulls 500 viewers on average and only streams for a few hours during the daytime, if he streamed scrims or at night hed probably have more. hes not the entertainer/comedian that lethul is but he is solid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know nothing about me? Streams weren't even available back then, where are you getting this info? You're also listening to someone that said he is better than Lethul in every way..

The bolded one makes this even funnier lmao. 

Cratos needs a reality check so bad (if the last 4-0 in the last finals of the tournaments weren't enough)

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know nothing about me? Streams weren't even available back then, where are you getting this info? You're also listening to someone that said he is better than Lethul in every way..

P.S. That BtH team was the most cancerous team I've ever been a part of, and to this date I will say it was the least fun I've ever had on a team.  Btw, referencing something from 2010 doesn't mean much when its 2016

I watched a ridiculous amount of TLN, MLG events, interviews, etc., back in 2009-11, so I'm just going by what other pros said at the time and my own impressions; never said that I knew you, but I think it's at least fair to say that more recently, in 2016, EG has tended to tilt / shut down during scrims that were not going well.

(Also teaming with Demon D would drive anyone insane ... I understand, lol)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Was it Snipedown who told Towey to STFU during a game or was that someone else?

Yes that was Snipedown

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd like to know how different Cratos is when you're his friend/team. There is no way people would deal with him if he was the same as when hes just chilling and triggering people on the forums

P.S. That BtH team was the most cancerous team I've ever been a part of, and to this date I will say it was the least fun I've ever had on a team.  Btw, referencing something from 2010 doesn't mean much when its 2016

Demon D would say terrible things to his  teammates. Kid was unhinged. All it takes is one toxic person.

Demon D would say terrible things to his  teammates. Kid was unhinged. All it takes is one toxic person.

Maniac still loved that kid so maybe he was doing something right

Ive only recently started watching Halo competitively, don't really watch any other esports either.

But, I'm wondering how professional are teams being ran?

Can you compare it to sports team, or is it very much like, players team with there freinds and people they know well?

For example, sports teams will look at players age, form, stats, style of play, attitude etc

Do they have people doing that, maybe a manager or a coach?

Or is it not up to that professional level?

Players will team with who players want to team with -- Org Managers have a little leeway in okaying/denying the changes, but for the most part the players are in control of changes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ive only recently started watching Halo competitively, don't really watch any other esports either.

But, I'm wondering how professional are teams being ran?

Can you compare it to sports team, or is it very much like, players team with there freinds and people they know well?

For example, sports teams will look at players age, form, stats, style of play, attitude etc

Some choose to team with friends (like OpTic) while others choose teammates to win. Team decisions are almost entirely up to the players though with little org involvement.

Edit: Tibby too fast :mj:

Edit 2: That isn't to say OpTic doesn't want to win, either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd like to know how different Cratos is when you're his friend/team. There is no way people would deal with him if he was the same as when hes just chilling and triggering people on the forums

by all accounts he's a great teammate and leader

• Upvote (+1) 1

by all accounts he's a great teammate and leader

The man built ancient E6. Now, we'll see what he can do with the current E6. 

I'm surprised players like Trippey haven't been picked up by teams like E6 or ALG. 

Jesus was this guy on fiverr or something? Top notch Saucey.

Nah I know him personally  :simms:

Maniac still loved that kid so maybe he was doing something right

yeah outside the game is much different than competing. i still have friends i love to play with but would never attend an event with again. tizoxic, snipedown and maniac arent necessarily walshys when it comes to high spirits - that team was probably aids!

• Upvote (+1) 1