CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So sad that it seems like the RoyBox/Contranator team is dead.

I thought they would go with that roster, but tbh they didn't look that great, and it seemed like Contra wasn't to high on it. Not saying this VicX Ninja roster is any better though.

Everytime I pump gas, I try to stop exactly on a whole number of gallons pumped.

My record until 5 minutes ago was .002 gallons off, and I just managed to cut it even closer at .001 gallons from exactly 11 gallons.

You must be pumped about that

Its the little things

• Upvote (+1) 4

I agree but I don't know how anyone could stand playing with RoyBox this past year without going insane. I can barely stand to listen to them arguing on stream I can't imagine what it is like in chat while playing. I legitimately had to mute streams several times because of how cringe it got. If they teamed with Ninja it would create some sort of black hole/dark matter anomaly.

I have friends who are brothers that I've played many competitive shooters with primarily CS 1.4/Source and it's almost intolerable at times.

Another reason why i think a guy like victory can be good for that team. Stable, older, solid player who is probably 1) less likely to be effected by their bickering at each other than younger guys and 2) can tell them to shut up and move on like a newer player cant.

can tell them to shut up and move on like a newer player cant.

Why didn't he do this when Ninja and Hamy were constantly bickering?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everytime I pump gas, I try to stop exactly on a whole number of gallons pumped.

My record until 5 minutes ago was .002 gallons off, and I just managed to cut it even closer at .001 gallons from exactly 11 gallons.

You must have pressed start before pumping. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I know this is a little OT, but where can I watch strictly map movement/positioning videos? I'm like mid-onyx level and usually run solo in slayer/arena, but I've been dying a lot, usually more than my teammates (unless I play SUPER passive, in which case, my damage dealt is low and I feel like I don't contribute as much as I should). My shot accuracy is pretty good, so that's not a concern of mine. I just must not be moving around well or making smart positioning plays.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know this is a little OT, but where can I watch strictly map movement/positioning videos? I'm like mid-onyx level and usually run solo in slayer/arena, but I've been dying a lot, usually more than my teammates (unless I play SUPER passive, in which case, my damage dealt is low and I feel like I don't contribute as much as I should). My shot accuracy is pretty good, so that's not a concern of mine. I just must not be moving around well or making smart positioning plays.

Ryanoob plays does stuff like that IIRC. Clicked analyzes team positioning. 

So when are we going to stop doing these very silly cryptic sentences, like right now?

• Upvote (+1) 2

sick him boys

You're the worst on your team and you get carried to all event wins. Not even in the Top 8 for greatest players of all time.

#CummieCult  :lxthul:

And unfortunately I'm sure I have to add this:

/s

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty said on stream that he thinks new E6 is the best new team. That's the only team they've played so far, correct?

interesting take from @@Cratos on Snipedown:

-Average Halo 5 player who is obviously going to look really good on that nV team.

-He's a bad teammate

-Its not how you act when you're winning, its how you act when you're losing

-Not knowledgeable at this game but gets by on his skill

-Acted like he was way above his teammates, creates a hostile environment

This all seems plausible to me ... Snipedown was a mess when he was placing top 6-12 at the end of H3 (with BTH etc.), raging at his teammates, etc.  Also it's worth keeping in mind that Cratos knows way more about Snipedown's play than random forum users on TB, plus he's a good judge of skill in general (whatever you think about his personality).  I take this with a grain of salt, but ... 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I got really confused by this. When you mentioned pumping gas I just had to assume it was your job because why else would you be pumping gas?

Then I realized I'm from the weird state of New Jersey and everyone else actually does that on their own.

Edit: And before someone calls me out, yes I know technically not everyone else does because Oregon is the same as NJ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love ninja as much as anyone and I consider him a very close friend, but seeing this stuff in particular makes me a little upset. Ninja is without a doubt the most marketable but saying the orgs only picked up the team because of him is a slap in the face towards the other players of the team. I can't speak for liquid but cloud 9 and renegades were ready to sign us back when we had cloud on the team instead of ninja.

Just wanted to say I love ninja to death and I'm not discrediting him or what he's worth.He's for sure an attraction to orgs and we all know how valuable he is to the halo community, but saying he's the reason these orgs came into the scene is just wrong

I didn't know that RNG and C9 were ready to sign you guys without Ninja. I may be remembering incorrectly, but I thought that the during transition between The Agency and Cloud9, Ninja was still with Hysteria, Victory, and FiS. I obviously don't know if anything happened behind the scenes, and I definitely don't know as much as you, but that's what it looked like from a casual viewer's perspective. I remember Ninja was always the one talking about meeting with potential orgs on his stream. 

I definitely don't mean to disrespect other top talent by insinuating that Ninja is the only pro worth sponsoring. Of course that's not true. You and your players put in a lot of hard work and deserve the sponsors you earn. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

the only players in the HCS with "likeable" online personalities are Maniac Naded,and Ninja, everyone else is so awkward on camera. 

Honorable mention for Spartan, but he does not make any youtube content.

we (or maybe just me) are tired of seeing gameplays, we see gameplay all day, give me a day in life vlog twice a week or something.

No offense but I'm so glad this had so many down votes. Those three you mentioned all have terrible attitudes and their "online personalities" make them seem like complete toolbags in my opinion. I put online personalties in quotes because outside of gaming I'm sure all three are fine, but to me it feels like their content is made with LCD gamers in mind. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

No offense but I'm so glad this had so many down votes. Those three you mentioned all have terrible attitudes and their "online personalities" make them seem like complete toolbags in my opinion. I put online personalties in quotes because outside of gaming I'm sure all three are fine, but to me it feels like their content is made with LCD gamers in mind.

Ah, the ole Liquid Crystal Display gamers.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

sick him boys

i was a sub dont do this to one of your own I promise ill resub

• Upvote (+1) 1

the only players in the HCS with "likeable" online personalities are Maniac Naded,and Ninja, everyone else is so awkward on camera.

Honorable mention for Spartan, but he does not make any youtube content.

we (or maybe just me) are tired of seeing gameplays, we see gameplay all day, give me a day in life vlog twice a week or something.

Delet this

snakebite streams are so underrated tbh.

How you figure?.....the more entertaining you are, the more viewers you get, that's how it works so to say that he's underrated.....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1