CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You aren't wrong at all, just wanted to get the info right. Ola and I gotta step it up 100000%

People forget how good CLG really is.

• Upvote (+1) 6

When @@WadeIt0ut calls you passive aggressive and then proceeds to go and neg all of your recent posts 

giphy.gif

The fact that you are pretending like that is happening and you aren't in fact negging all of my posts, is hilarious. 

Internet points aren't real.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

There's a reason my Twitch emote is

0Uzdw6c.png

Litt?

• Upvote (+1) 2

The fact that you are pretending like that is happening and you aren't in fact negging all of my posts, is hilarious. 

Internet points aren't real.

Just following suit since you felt the need to do it to me.

I mean, why else would you neg "Only 2 teams scrimming  :mj: "?

Plus, you negged them all within 1 minute of each other LOL.

• Downvote (-1) 2

You aren't wrong at all, just wanted to get the info right. Ola and I gotta step it up 100000%

People forget how good CLG really is.

By the reaction of some people on here you'd think I condemned you guys to relegations. 

Huge fan of you and Ola and hope you guys see a lot of success this season.

By the reaction of some people on here you'd think I condemned you guys to relegations.

Huge fan of you and Ola and hope you guys see a lot of success this season.

I think you just have a realistic view, people truly are forgetting how good CLG is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A hot 14-0 from nV is nice to see. Really fun to see them kind of bond over the gameplay. I feel Snipedown teaming with Ola prior helps with chemistry. Huke seemed relaxed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes sir

Added him to the block list. I always forget that's a thing lol.

I was excited for 3 pages but it was just 3 pages of you guys neg reping each other.  :mj:

I was excited for 3 pages but it was just 3 pages of you guys neg reping each other.  :mj:

I'm sorry to disappoint you. Won't happen again fam.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happened to the Kappa emote?

I'll never let this shit go @@Saucey. It's like ranks getting reset every month, its just not fair :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

If MLG ever takes over for ESL, I hope someone redoes the "Goodbye Toby" song from The Office to "Goodbye ESL." How Michael feels about Toby is basically how most of us probably feel about ESL, and it's entirely their fault imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Will new gametypes be in season 2?

I believe 343 were wanting to add Assault. Remove stasis ctf and empire sh for two or three good assault maps and I'm happy

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe 343 were wanting to add Assault. Remove stasis ctf and empire sh for two or three good assault maps and I'm happy

I agree, but don't you think it's probably a little late now with Fall season rumored to start in less than a month? They definitely have to give pros time to run games on the new gametypes and give feedback. 

100% agree with no Stasis CTF and Empire SH.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree, but don't you think it's probably a little late now with Fall season rumored to start in less than a month? They definitely have to give pros time to run games on the new gametypes and give feedback. 

100% agree with no Stasis CTF and Empire SH.

Or no Empire SH and no Truth Slayer? Stasis CTF isn't bad to be honest. Better than Fathom CTF according to @@Mikwen

• Upvote (+1) 1

I personally find Fathom far worse than Stasis,  but I guess the map slightly favors one side.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Or no Empire SH and no Truth Slayer? Stasis CTF isn't bad to be honest. Better than Fathom CTF according to @@Mikwen

I'd be okay with that too. Definitely not a fan of snowbally TS maps, and I think Truth is the worst for snowballing with the BR/Carbine locations.

I think Fathom CTF could be adjusted to make it better. I'm not sure if it would be power ups or changing the layout of the map itself, I'll leave that to people more qualified. I don't see them completely removing Fathom though unless there's overwhelming push back from the pros.