CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How is something consistent with a sample size of 1?

Ah yes I forgot you didn't even make it out of groups at regionals and completely missed HWC.

I'll revise that to Mikwen and Pistola got dominated by CLG at pro league finals and consistently got dominated by CLG in scrims season 1.

CLG vs nV season 1 scrim results: CLG 111-17 nV

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Ah yes I forgot you didn't even make it out of groups at regionals and completely missed HWC.

I'll revise that to Mikwen and Pistola got destroyed by CLG at pro league finals and consistently got dominated by CLG in scrims season 1.

We got beat by everyone in scrims though. Soooo

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'll revise that to Mikwen and Pistola got destroyed by CLG at pro league finals and consistently got dominated by CLG in scrims season 1.

That passive aggressive worry is delicious. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We got beat by everyone in scrims though. Soooo

Yes and it was always okay because you "showed up when it mattered." Except when it actually mattered against CLG on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 15

Sometimes when you get "sat the fuck down" (as you did by Mikwen) it's best to stay sat down. What you said was incorrect. Take it and move on. Don't try and stand back up so you can move the goalposts.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That passive aggressive worry is delicious. 

What exactly am I worried about? Please enlighten me.

• Downvote (-1) 12

Sometimes when you get "sat the fuck down" (as you did by Mikwen) it's best to stay sat down. What you said was incorrect. Take it and move on. Don't try and stand back up so you can move the goalposts.

Yes what I said was incorrect. But my overall point that Mikwen and Ola have historically gotten dominated by this CLG team is a fact. Please show me something that proves otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

What exactly am I worried about? Please enlighten me.

That's between you and your therapist. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@Mikwen Where does your gt "mikwen" come from? Always wondered.

I always thought he was Austin Mikwen, but a quick eSportspedia lookup tells me I'm wrong.

I always thought he was Austin Mikwen, but a quick eSportspedia lookup tells me I'm wrong.

I thought his last name was McCleary?

This game was hard to follow as an EG fan, I just kind of marked the season finals on my calendar and waited for a google notification lol. I'm going to bandwagon over to nV and have a team to be optimistic for this coming season.

Tires.

Jesus you guys are so fast to tell someone they are wrong and go for the neg rep lmao

It's like you said on stream today, people just want to see you guys lose. nV are the new "team that can challenge CLG" so anything bad said about them just gets insta-neg'd lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It's like you said on stream today, people just want to see you guys lose. nV are the new "team that can challenge CLG" so anything bad said about them just gets insta-neg'd lol.

No. Saying stupid shit like "consistently on LAN" when they've only played once gets a poor reaction.

nV have lots to prove. I hope they manage to close the gap, purely from an entertainment standpoint. However, only time will tell. No one with an ounce of common sense will declare anyone on a par with CLG until it actually occurs.

• Upvote (+1) 2