CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Liquid has lost every game but one player has played abnormally bad in each loss. That's a slightly good takeaway

Liquid has lost every game but one player has played abnormally bad in each loss. That's a slightly good takeaway

That's the complete opposite of a "good takeaway"
  • Upvote (+1) 2

That's the complete opposite of a "good takeaway"

No it isn't. Audley will completely understand what I'm saying.

In my head, I'm trying to figure out what my ideal roster would be to take on CLG. I just have no idea. In previous Halos it was pretty clear who the best players are (outside of the top team), but in Halo 5 there is a lot of talent so I'm just not sure. Perhaps I just don't watch enough.

How would you guys describe Huke and Mikwen as players atm? nV, E6 & C9 are the teams to watch in regards to someone to challenge CLG imo.

nV, E6 & C9 are the teams to watch in regards to someone to challenge CLG imo.

So the exact same teams as last season? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just want them to get rid of Stasis CTF and Empire SH.

I like Stasis CTF, but Empire SH really has to go.

• Upvote (+1) 9

So the exact same teams as last season? 

They all have fairly significant changes. nV is probably my pick as I'm confident in Snipedown & Pistola, Huke was a good player for E6 with a great shot, and Mikwen is kind of a question mark for me (haven't followed closely enough, I know eL Town had a bad event & Pistola had a great showing). 

So, I'm gonna make a guess that the mystery 4th on ALG was Ninja and EG will be fucked.

Maybe roybox shooter and vicx? Idk

• Upvote (+1) 2

They all have fairly significant changes. nV is probably my pick as I'm confident in Snipedown & Pistola, Huke was a good player for E6 with a great shot, and Mikwen is kind of a question mark for me (haven't followed closely enough, I know eL Town had a bad event & Pistola had a great showing). 

I'd have more confidence in nV, but the fact is Mikwen and Pistola have been consistently dominated by CLG at LANs. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

So, I'm gonna make a guess that the mystery 4th on ALG was Ninja and EG will be fucked.

Maybe roybox shooter and vicx? Idk

They were playing with Shooter when they had the "mystery 4th"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure how it's "unmoderated" when they used the word POTENTIAL! Plus it's good that an official Halo related Twitter account is tweeting out streams

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1