CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No it isn't. It's an org that has its seed associated with a team that was last all season 1. Now all of a sudden they're a top4 seed.

There are no seeds in the league format.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just shut the forums down, no one can top that meme.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sometimes you just have to invest in memes.

This might be a little fitting with some work

Thank you guys for all the positive comments seriously, it's very humbling and a big difference from the comments during S1. Much love

You stepped up we stepped up. 

Love you man. Hope you play like the ol' aPG and make LAN!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thank you guys for all the positive comments seriously, it's very humbling and a big difference from the comments during S1. Much love

i'm fairly new to competitive halo (started watching during H2A thanks to my boy @@Silk ), and your Denial team was the first team I started watching. I really hope you can make a big impact in S2, and really thought you played well during relegation. Keep doing you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't believe how un-moderated that Twitter account is  :lxthul:

Not sure how it's "unmoderated" when they used the word POTENTIAL! Plus it's good that an official Halo related Twitter account is tweeting out streams
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Not sure how it's "unmoderated" when they used the word POTENTIAL! Plus it's good that an official Halo related Twitter account is tweeting out streams

Whoosh.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Game recognizes game

• Upvote (+1) 1