CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

PJ just said on stream that the pros don't have any details on season 2 yet.

Just thought I'd post this since some pros have tweeted stuff ("season 2 is gonna be lit") that gave some people the impression that they had details about season 2.

It's cancelled.  :lxthul:

Yup, that's me.

I was just responding to @@W0uld saying people were making fun of the way he looks, not you in particular.

Late as fuck, but I think I finally found the perfect gif to describe the end of that Fathom CTF Denial vs. Optic match. 

5YovKN3.gif

I don't have photoshop, or else I would make this even more amazing. :(

Only if OpTic is the ball, and Denial is Swaggy P. 

There's legitimate hateful comments and playing around, big difference. White knights, please lower your shields.

Well maybe if these forums were moderated...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah Cloud is swaggy P, and someone needs to photoshop Maniacs head blowing on the ball.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Late as fuck, but I think I finally found the perfect gif to describe the end of that Fathom CTF Denial vs. Optic match. 

5YovKN3.gif

I don't have photoshop, or else I would make this even more amazing. :(

Nah Cloud is swaggy P, and someone needs to photoshop Maniacs head blowing on the ball.

@@mikeface killah make it happen plz!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been so busy at the Beach LAN all week but every night* (7am) before passing out I read as much of this thread as I can. Can't imagine having to pull a @@mikeface killah and catch up on an entire weeks worth of posts. The posts this past week were awesome. Think I've posted what I'm about to say a few times now, but I love this thread.

I'm a forum poster first and a halo 1 noob second.

• Upvote (+1) 6

73yR0iu.jpg

We don't take insurance and only accept bitcoin, westernunion and amazon gift cards.

I'd like to see optic stay together and work to get better. Not having to go through team changes and apg being healthy I think would give them a slight advantage over some of these new formed teams, atleast early on in the season.

And confirmed it with the doctor who delivered APG,he was in fact dropped on his birthday.

So...anybody else see that gif of Maniac on r/WTF ? Extremely NSFW

6CbxaPc.jpg

I actually looked just to be curious. I'm not clicking any of those links on that subreddit