CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

my brain cells can't handle this thread right now

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lethul is going to have a Reality Check tomorrow when he tries to NAVIgate this thread.

There. I killed it with kerosene.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So that was you in Snip3down's chat last night?  Or did you copy this from there? Or did someone copy it from here?

I copy/pasted it here during my 600 second time out for doing so in the chat. We have the best mods, don't we folks?

I know the super secret org info everyone wants and i would tell you guys but damN thIs oNline Joke of A forum iS gettINg out of control, it's PracticallY Just A MASsive circle jerk   :simms:

I know the super secret org info everyone wants and i would tell you guys but damN thIs oNline Joke of A forum iS gettINg out of control, it's PracticallY Just A MASsive circle jerk   :simms:

Lol holy shit dude. That's the most subtle one I've seen yet.

• Upvote (+1) 5

took me way too long to decipher that one

InteL

(Int)eL Town?

Or is the L capitalised because you're on Liquid!?

Why must you taunt us so!

ESL should pay to put fiber in every pros gaming station. Then and only then will I be satisfied with online results. Do any other huge eSports do this?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh remember when Gandhi tweeted he wanted to make a video explaining the difference between CLG and Final Boss? I responded to his tweet with "just don't"

Just saw he blocked me for it lmao.

So the 'savage', 'not scared to say anything' Gandhi blocked me cause of this.

I love this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Merning TB..

random but looking through past few pages and curious...is Ninja under any contract/obligation to play H1Z1? I know he like's the game but not sure if he is under any obligation to stream at least X number of hours per week/day. 

Merning TB..

random but looking through past few pages and curious...is Ninja under any contract/obligation to play H1Z1? I know he like's the game but not sure if he is under any obligation to stream at least X number of hours per week/day. 

I've not heard anything about any obligation he has to steam H1Z1. He's a pretty big name in the H1Z1 community, he won TwitchCon last year and is most certainly going back this year to defend his title.

I agree with who ever it was that paraphrased Lethul. Ninja is a streamer first, Halo Pro second (hopefully no one interprets this as me saying he's not committed to Halo, because he basically kept it alive during the dark days so he absolutely is)

Am I too late for the puns?

Because you guys have Finally made some really Boss material.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I've not heard anything about any obligation he has to steam H1Z1. He's a pretty big name in the H1Z1 community, he won TwitchCon last year and is most certainly going back this year to defend his title.

I agree with who ever it was that paraphrased Lethul. Ninja is a streamer first, Halo Pro second (hopefully no one interprets this as me saying he's not committed to Halo, because he basically kept it alive during the dark days so he absolutely is)

Yeah, I figured he wasn't but didnt know if anyone here had any  :intel: I also knew he won that big fat $20K in the H1Z1 invitational. He threw the second game and I'm sure if he tried he could have won a lot more. Like I said in another post, he's just solid at any game he plays. 

I've been out of the loop since finals. Can someone make a quick summary of changes and rumours pls? :flip:

I've been out of the loop since finals. Can someone make a quick summary of changes and rumours pls? :flip:

Of team changes?

CLG- no change

OpTic- no change (that i've heard)

nV- Mikwen, Ola, Snip3down, Huke (not confirmed)

C9- Commonly, Penguin, Spartan, Rayne (not confirmed)

EG- Roybox, Ninja, VicX (not confirmed) also ran with Contra/Dev

E6- Cratos, Bubu, StelluR, Suspector (not confirmed)

Liquid- Danoxide, eL ToWn, Eco, Naded (not confirmed)

ALG- Contra, Dev, Shooter, __? (not confirmed)

Notes:

Naded has ran with EG in place of VicX.

Ninja also ran with Shooter, Ryanoob, and Heinz.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Of team changes?

CLG- no change

Naded has ran with EG in place of VicX and also with Danoxide, Eco, _? (cant recall 4th atm)

Having brainfart on Liquid/ALG can someone pls halp.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Of team changes?

CLG- no change

Naded has ran with EG in place of VicX and also with Danoxide, Eco, _? (cant recall 4th atm)

Having brainfart on Liquid/ALG can someone pls halp.

For ALG Contra, Devon, and Shooter ran with a mystery 4th last night

They have been running with Rammy in the past

• Upvote (+1) 1

For ALG Contra, Devon, and Shooter ran with a mystery 4th last night

They have been running with Rammy in the past

Yeah, looking at Contra's H5 arena stats and it was someone on smurf account.. Lovesickbog3009.

• Upvote (+1) 1