CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Liquid really are looking seriously strong. I feel like Eco and Danoxide have improved a huge amount since the start of their rough season 1. I'd like to see their scrim win percentage as a duo since June.

Liquid really are looking seriously strong. I feel like Eco and Danoxide have improved a huge amount since the start of their rough season 1. I'd like to see their scrim win percentage as a duo since June.

Glad they are rising to the occasion. Team has a bright future.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Glad they are Rising to the occasion. Team has a Bright future.

Is Bright Rising a new org?

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah honestly I think the biggest story of the last 3 days is how solid Liquid has been. They're looking seriously nasty. Danoxide has gotten crazy strong recently, every time I look he's going majorly positive against really good teams.

Is Bright Rising a new org?

:simms:

No idea what you are on about. Just think they have some serious potential. Looks like there may be a light at the end of the tunnel for Naded this season.

When you live in NC you think Tennessee is a great state, but the farther west you go the worse the state becomes.

Source: I live in Middle Tennessee 

Also can confirm. NC is beautiful though.

Source: Grew up in East TN attended MTSU

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually what is kind of interesting about this is that he is not in the Beach LAN stream, which he has been a lot this week (now is the big tournament too). So while it is still unlikely, it actually wouldn't totally shock me.

2gre went? Did Puckett end up going too?

No idea what you are on about. Just think they have some serious potential. Looks like there may be a Light at the end of the tunnel for Naded this season.

Naded is joining a team of Guardians from Destiny, full of Light?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded is joining a team of Guardians from Destiny, full of Light?

Rise of iron is out soon so hyped.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i hope we have more team changes. 

nv will proabably stay, but i hope all the other teams are not so naive and run with other people.

i understand it takes time to learn each others play-styles but ya got 2 and a half weeks left. scrim clg as much as you can, then do what needs to be done to make the team better.

i dont want clg to 4-0 in the finals. 

watching optic COD reverse sweep and face some actual adversity was great.

nv will proabably stay, but i hope all the other teams are not so naive and run with other people.

i understand it takes time to learn each others play-styles but ya got 2 and a half weeks left. scrim clg as much as you can, then do what needs to be done to make the team better.

Flavor Flave wouldn't have enough time with 2 and a half weeks to build a team. 

Fam. 

Normally I would agree, but these teams look really good. ALG and EG are the ones I am worried about. Optic is Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is there any one player not currently on a team you are hoping gets more tryouts?  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Normally I would agree, but these teams look really good. ALG and EG are the ones I am worried about. Optic is Optic.

I think that if the EG that ran games against Liquid the other night (Roybox, Ninja, Victory), ends up sticking together they will start to get better. I know that's not a popular thing among teams now days, but I think that team would get better as times goes on. We'll have to wait and see though  :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rise of iron.

My iron is indeed rising ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone summarize the results of tonight's scrims for me? I will pay you in a green internet point.

i have such a strange feeling that ninja is going to skip the pro league and focus on h1z1 champs coming up or something.

then slide in mid season on an under performing team.

This has to be one of the dumbest things you've said, and that's impressive

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1