CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

nV just lost 0-100 on stronghold so I'm going to be bridge shopping BRB

Looks like Snip3down got caught wearing his (*puts sunglasses on*) Snip3gown  :simms:

I'll see myself out.

• Upvote (+1) 7

So basically nV is dominating slayer. C9 is dominating Stronghold. And Flags are a wash maybe slightly in nV's favor.

When you live in NC you think Tennessee is a great state, but the farther west you go the worse the state becomes.

Source: I live in Middle Tennessee 

South Carolina, boy. 

Don't I know. I have a friend who goes to Middle Tennessee and generally we only go to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. While nice even there it can be hickville especially when trying to find a white water rafting place. 

That's why I was confused when they announced a Halo LAN in TN. Big city or not, its not going to be easy to get to IMO. Not like say Jersey where you have NY, PA, DE, and MD feeding into the state. 

So I travel yesterday, and we get great 30 pages of drama between pro players and forum members. I get back to my home today, and we talk about the E6 logo. Looks like I need to start traveling more to get that drama up. 

No idea who the 4th is, but I can see it being Ninja. 

damn imagine if its ninja shooter contra dev..

roybox would have ummm..0 options.   rough..

Ninja Shooter Contra Dev would actually be a pretty sick team, probably the best that could come out of the remaining players. 

I think it's more likely it's Ace though, since I feel that he would have a bigger reason to keep it under wraps, considering the scrutiny he'd be under as an optic player shopping for teams.

The spot is held by 2 players.

The manager does not hold the spot at all, they are merely the decider if a team splits 2/2.

The reason this distinction is important:

Hypothetically, Eco+Stellur and Spartan+Danoxide could both split 2/2, LiquidCaleb could declare Eco+Stellur keep the spot, and then go manage Spartan+Danoxide for next season if they ended up on another team with a pro league spot.

Manager and Two players, not the org. So yes C9 could leave the scene again and the players/Kory would retain the spot.

So it's at the manager's discretion? Could it happen without the org choosing to leave the scene? i.e. could 2 players and the manager hypothetically "drop" their org and sign with a new one, while retaining their spot? 

So it's at the manager's discretion? Could it happen without the org choosing to leave the scene? i.e. could 2 players and the manager hypothetically "drop" their org and sign with a new one, while retaining their spot? 

I'm pretty sure the org has nothing to do with holding the seed. Its the players on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Didn't 2gre get offered a spot on ALG at some point... :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

Actually what is kind of interesting about this is that he is not in the Beach LAN stream, which he has been watching a lot this week (now is the big tournament too). So while it is still unlikely, it actually wouldn't totally shock me. 

8-6 nV? Big win against a team I consider to be #2 or #3 potential team next season.

I love all the players on both teams so it was awesome to watch.

Can't wait to see what nV can do at the compound (and with Mikwen not playing under 200ms)

whoever the 4th is idk if they're gonna stick they're getting worked by liquid. Also have any possible teams with contra/dev looked strong? I haven't really been impressed with any squad they've had

CLG 11-3 E6

I guess they're still pretty good online  :lxthul::simms:

CLG only beat them by one more game than Eco/Danoxide/Naded/eL ToWn did.  Clearly this means Eco/Danoxide/Naded/eL ToWn's money 8s team could trade a series with CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 4

8-6 nV? Big win against a team I consider to be #2 or #3 potential team next season.

I love all the players on both teams so it was awesome to watch.

Can't wait to see what nV can do at the compound (and with Mikwen not playing under 200ms)

All 4 players with Elumunite in the same room would be very dangerous as long as the internet is fixed. :simms: 

I wonder if nV wins scrims now will they do even better in Pro league play? 

CLG only beat them by one more game than Eco/Danoxide/Naded/eL ToWn did.  Clearly this means Eco/Danoxide/Naded/eL ToWn's money 8s team could trade a series with CLG.

itchecksout.jpg?w=640

• Upvote (+1) 6

So nV just struggled big time vs C9 yet people on here wanna see them play CLG really bad... Hahahaha like i said, give nV a week or 2 of practice before they play CLG unless you want them to be demoralized...  Plus didnt nV in S1 rarely win scrims so them playing vs CLG wouldnt live up to the hype...

• Downvote (-1) 6

So nV just struggled big time vs C9 yet people on here wanna see them play CLG really bad... Hahahaha like i said, give nV a week or 2 of practice before they play CLG unless you want them to be demoralized...  Plus didnt nV in S1 rarely win scrims so them playing vs CLG wouldnt live up to the hype...

thats-not-how-it-works.jpg?w=714

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1) Different team from season 1

2) Mikwen said they want to play CLG

Stop acting like the people here are the only one's that want them to play CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Clearly played poorly in several games causing chokes, still won 8 out of 14. 

"Struggled big time"

Okay.

How can you say the struggled big time? They won the series vs a team that is probably going to be very good.

How can you say the struggled big time? They won the series vs a team that is probably going to be very good.

Can't beat CLG if you're not 14-0ing all the competition, duh.

• Upvote (+1) 3