CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You haven't been watching TL have you?

Yes I have. I almost put them above E6 but I just couldn't do it yet. They're next in line and have a lot of potential for sure.

ninja has an xbox and a streaming laptop with him in arizona 

Edit: i am assuming he has an xbox because he does have a streaming laptop. he would not miss a week of running games thats for sure,

I feel like the word Ninja summmons you here.

• Upvote (+1) 6

players the mystery 4th  cant be.

no one on CLG, new NV new E6 new Liquid 

Not rammy heinz or any other player they have already scrimmed with.

MOST likley

Roy Lunch Ninja Ace Sr8 Sick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

its not roy UNLESS lunch retires, I  dont see ace leaving maniac and optic especially, Ninja is on h1z1 rn, 

has to be str8 sick tbh. either way we will find out soon if the person keeps running games with them 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm excited for when this nV squad is 3/4s at the eSports compound. That's gonna be a dangerous advantage.

I'm just glad they're holding up against what I think is a top 3 squad.

Pretty much reassures that those first two scrims weren't flukes or whatever.

Again though, it's early. I remember trashing nV for getting shit on in scrims all pre-season and then they placed top 3...

• Upvote (+1) 3

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information"

Late, but the Bothans died to get the plans to the second Death Star. Rouge One is about stealing the plans to the first. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is a pro league spot held by an org or its players? I know you need 2 players to keep their seed, but do they need to keep the same organization as well?

For example, could Spartan/Hamy/Peng/Rayne change sponsors but retain the c9 spot? (assuming ninja/victory go to another team/org as well)

Carolina is :lxthul:

When you live in NC you think Tennessee is a great state, but the farther west you go the worse the state becomes.

Source: I live in Middle Tennessee 

Is a pro league spot held by an org or its players? I know you need 2 players to keep their seed, but do they need to keep the same organization as well?

For example, could Spartan/Hamy/Peng/Rayne change sponsors but retain the c9 spot? (assuming ninja/victory go to another team/org as well)

Manager and Two players, not the org. So yes C9 could leave the scene again and the players/Kory would retain the spot.

When you live in NC you think Tennessee is a great state, but the farther west you go the worse the state becomes.

Source: I live in Middle Tennessee 

Can also confirm.

Source: Grew up in Memphis, TN

Wait what's this mystery 4th and what squad is it for?

ALG.

Contra Dev Shooter 4th.

It's not LBX or VicX. They are playing with Towey right now. Ninja was on earlier but got off, not sure where Roy is. It's probably Ace or Str8 Sick, but it could be Ninja.

He is apparently playing H1Z1 but I doubt he would play H1Z1 rather than running with EG. I think it could be Ninja, it's not hard to log on h1z1 as a distraction.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ninja has an xbox and a streaming laptop with him in arizona 

Edit: i am assuming he has an xbox because he does have a streaming laptop. he would not miss a week of running games thats for sure,

Do you mean running games of H1Z1? :simms:

Late, but the Bothans died to get the plans to the second Death Star. Rouge One is about stealing the plans to the first. 

Thanks for this. I've been trying to stay away from Rogue One coverage as much as possible, so I didn't know which Death Star it involves. 

damn imagine if its ninja shooter contra dev..

roybox would have ummm..0 options.   rough..

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Manager and Two players, not the org. So yes C9 could leave the scene again and the players/Kory would retain the spot.

The spot is held by 2 players.

The manager does not hold the spot at all, they are merely the decider if a team splits 2/2.

The reason this distinction is important:

Hypothetically, Eco+Stellur and Spartan+Danoxide could both split 2/2, LiquidCaleb could declare Eco+Stellur keep the spot, and then go manage Spartan+Danoxide for next season if they ended up on another team with a pro league spot.

• Upvote (+1) 1