CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2-1 to C9 right now. nV looking shaky.

Should be 4-1 nV if they didn't choke that slayer. Or 4-2 since C9 is winning this stronghold.

unless contra is trolling with his mystery 4th, could be ninja or someone from optic? can't think of anyone else

forgot about EG not scrimming but yeah would be weird for it to be roy or lunch

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

unless contra is trolling with his mystery 4th, could be ninja or someone from optic? can't think of anyone else

I guess it could be ninja, but he was running mm with EG / VicX earlier

• Upvote (+1) 2

the mystery 4th has got to be either Str8 Sick or Ninja, anyone else doesnt make that much sense

ninja looks like he's on some sort of trip

Str8 Sick is a great thought. Odd man out on Optic if they decide to make moves and it has been pretty clear he's not 'in' with the rest of the team. Better to look for options now...

• Upvote (+1) 1

the mystery 4th has got to be either Str8 Sick or Ninja, anyone else doesnt make that much sense

Ninja is on a vacation with his girlfriend in Arizona so i don't think he's playing

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja is on a vacation with his girlfriend in Arizona so i don't think he's playing

A likely story  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

ninja has an xbox and a streaming laptop with him in arizona 

Edit: i am assuming he has an xbox because he does have a streaming laptop. he would not miss a week of running games thats for sure,

Snipedown just dropped Snipe for Mikwen.  :holmes:

Did I miss something?

Someone on nV mentioned something about this team possibly taking C9's spot but under the Liquid org. Confused me too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should be 4-1 nV if they didn't choke that slayer. Or 4-2 since C9 is winning this stronghold.

If only UiP didn't choke Plaza SH

It was unfortunate how few people attended the event, especially after the community backlash from the size of the world's venue.

To the credit of ESL, they did release the venue information a month before the event (tickets 2 weeks before).  But I imagine after worlds selling out instantly, not too many were willing to make plans without the guarantee of a ticket.

Aside from numbers, the event was smooth, little down time, well paced and the casters did a great job of interacting with what crowd there was.

Also Che, Kiki, and Dan were in attendance for the majority of the schedule.

Really is too bad about the crowd.  But I have high hopes for next season.

I live in Los Angeles and was just not willing to pay that price to see so few teams.  I'm not a huge fan of halo 5, but I went to worlds and if they had this event at the esl studio in burbank for like 20 dollars I would have gone every day.  

C9 is no joke. Spartan is incredible when he's on.

where have i heard that about a tilty player before? :holmes:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@MaNiaC what in the world

also please do more gameplay stuff like this, well if you want to at least.  i think you've said in your videos you dont really want to do gameplay stuff but i honestly would enjoy some well produced pro level gameplay.  nothing against any other pros who put out gameplay but you are a practiced video maker with all the resources you need to make decent videos and put out videos consistently.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Idk why EG aren't scrimming, but Ninja has his Xbox and can play. He was playing earlier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure why Ninja would be playing on an alt though. More than likely someone from Optic or maybe even Roy/LBox??!?!?