CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know its not esl but if spectator mode and theatre get fixed I would be pretty happy for s2. I also hope they try out more casters, i dont know if he's interested but I'd like to see 2gre cast, I liked when he did it for the open bracket, and he still plays the game and understands the meta which alot of the casters don't. I think the reason cod casters are so good is because they understand the game and have personalities which is why simms is one of the better casters we have. Idk I think trying out casters and combinations that actually work should be something esl does. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If ESL isn't embarrassed by the terrible execution of the event, they need to be. 

But yeah, beating a dead horse at this point.

I mean with the amount of criticism 343/ESL have received from the pros & the community for the past pro league season, i'm sure there will be many changes heading into the Fall

Not related to the shirt but the crowd or lack thereof, makes me sad as a Halo fan. This is what ESL gets for releasing tickets only 2 weeks prior to an event 

If ESL isn't embarrassed by the terrible execution of the event, they need to be. 

But yeah, beating a dead horse at this point.

It was unfortunate how few people attended the event, especially after the community backlash from the size of the world's venue.

To the credit of ESL, they did release the venue information a month before the event (tickets 2 weeks before).  But I imagine after worlds selling out instantly, not too many were willing to make plans without the guarantee of a ticket.

Aside from numbers, the event was smooth, little down time, well paced and the casters did a great job of interacting with what crowd there was.

Also Che, Kiki, and Dan were in attendance for the majority of the schedule.

Really is too bad about the crowd.  But I have high hopes for next season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That guy should make a TB account.

Yeah, he might even get a gold bar someday  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do we have any idea how many teams have signed up for 2050 Chattanooga so far?

I thought someone posted 64?

• Upvote (+1) 4

C9 takes game one. Will be interesting to see what nV are like under pressure.

Do we have any idea how many teams have signed up for 2050 Chattanooga so far?

~60 i think, may be sold out at 64 by now

That guy should make a TB account.

i respect the twitter rules of  :beyond:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Holy mother of all things great that game

Think I accidentally negged. Sorry :/

Spoil the whole movie? It's a movie about how the death star plans were stolen. Spoiler Alert: They get the death star plans. 

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information"

• Upvote (+1) 1