CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really don't think he should stop playing. I think he has pretty high inherent skill, a good shot, and good potential for this game, but it's all about the effort and mentality, of both him and his teammates. There are times when they grind and scrim, but we can all see the overall attitude is pretty lax (the Ace stuff and sleep schedule is honestly absurd, it's not that hard to manage and you don't hear about it half as much from other pros), there's lots of excuses, and the better teams take it way more seriously.

The dude has THE life as far as settings for succeeding in this field go--there's little room for excuses when Optic gives you that environment and Hecz is so patient--so giving up on playing instead of doubling down and putting in effort to play a game professionally seems crazy. Make sure you actually give it your all and see how good you are at H5 first (learn the game better/to the fullest, it's your job and it's a game!) before taking the easy way out. I know Optic has the video content side, and maybe he thinks he can do that full time, but with as much dedication as, say, CLG shows, he should really be able to do both. Just my thoughts, but hope he sticks with it, he's a fun guy to have in the community.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm dead. Please call halp.

Also OT but the new Rogue One trailer hits tonight for those who appreciate the greatest franchise in human history.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm dead. Please call halp.

Also OT but the new Rogue One trailer hits tonight for those who appreciate the greatest franchise in human history.

I need that reveal to happen in the trailer...

I need that reveal to happen in the trailer...

Vader was revealed at the end of the Celebration trailer if you can find the off screen footage online somewhere.

Vader was revealed at the end of the Celebration trailer if you can find the off screen footage online somewhere.

Off-screen footage is ass.

Need that dope high resolution.

• Upvote (+1) 1

100% disagree. Want to shit myself at the theater.

This. Its literally the biggest franchise ever made, why do they think they need 10 trailers that spoil the whole movie to get people to show up on December 16th?

This. Its literally the biggest franchise ever made, why do they think they need 10 trailers that spoil the whole movie to get people to show up on December 16th?

Spoil the whole movie? It's a movie about how the death star plans were stolen. Spoiler Alert: They get the death star plans. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Spoil the whole movie? It's a movie about how the death star plans were stolen. Spoiler Alert: They get the death star plans. 

And the Allies won WWII, but that sure as fuck doesn't cover everything that happened during the time, does it?

Nah bro my sources are telling me otherwise. I'll let you know.

Because I asked for the smallest scene showing Vader, I want 10 trailers spoiling the whole movie.

:walshy:

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds and Vader Discussion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And the Allies won WWII, but that sure as fuck doesn't cover everything that happened during the time, does it?

That's a terrible analogy. Vader being in the movie isn't even supposed to be a surprise. It would be more of a surprise if Vader had nothing to do with the movie. He was literally the one tasked by the emperor to hunt down the Death Star plans. 

I still watch Valkyrie thinking Tom Cruise is going to kill Hitler.  Damn you Quentin Tarantino.

now i might as well not even watch

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since we're talking about it, any fellow Bino fans see that Donald Glover is the first choice to play Lando in the Han Solo movie? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's sad that a lot of the comments on the OpTic Vision video were, "Skip to 15:00 if you want to watch the real stuff" and "Fk Halo" and all that. 

Like I like Halo but I'll support nV in other games I could care less about like Overwatch or games I don't watch a whole lot like CoD and Gears. 

Shame shame. RIP OpTic juice. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Since we're talking about it, any fellow Bino fans see that Donald Glover is the first choice to play Lando in Han Solo movie? 

nah, didn't see that. but i'm hyped about Atlanta and his new album. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

nah, didn't see that. but i'm hyped about Atlanta and his new album. 

Hell yeah. As an Atlanta native I can't remember the last time I was more excited for a television show

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey that's me on the right!!!!

g6ezv80.jpg

What's that I'm holding you ask?

Are those?

https://twitter.com/welld0ne_st3ak/status/760191776254668800

Small crowd but we had fun.  Was hoping there would be enough people in the audience that we would end up on stream.   :mj: 

That's amazing.

If ESL isn't embarrassed by the terrible execution of the event, they need to be. 

But yeah, beating a dead horse at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hey that's me on the right!!!!

g6ezv80.jpg

What's that I'm holding you ask?

https://twitter.com/MuggsyOG/status/759547978797363200

Are those?

https://twitter.com/welld0ne_st3ak/status/760191776254668800

Small crowd but we had fun. Was hoping there would be enough people in the audience that we would end up on stream. :mj:

This is the best thing ever. My buddy six (no relation to any enigmas) and I would goof on hecz a lot back when we were on the team. This is totally like something we'd do.